We are Welcome. Welcome, a NewsCred Brand and the leading Marketing Orchestration Platform, is on a mission to transform how marketing teams work. Gartner and Forrester agree, Welcome is a leader in multiple software categories.
We are not resting on our success. We believe that modern marketing organizations need their own operating system, just as Sales has Salesforce and Finance has Oracle. This Marketing OS will centralize where campaign planning, production, and management, enabling marketing teams to work together on a single platform. There are many big companies competing to be the winner - we thrive on the challenge and believe we will win because we’re purpose-built for marketing, content-focused, and performance-driven.
We’re looking for insatiable innovators, disruptors, and challengers to join us on our mission to create and dominate the next big martech category.
We are looking for a Full Stack Software Engineer with the technical skills and talent to navigate our entire stack, solving interesting and challenging problems along the way. We are building capabilities that will give marketers a centralized location to plan, create, and share their work. You will play a key role in all parts of the product lifecycle: brainstorming, design, prototyping, planning, implementation, and launch. The role has a tangible impact on the success of our business. We have robust systems in place, but still have the grit of a much smaller team.
We’re open to evolving our platform with newer technologies, and here are some of our current tools:
- MongoDB, MySQL, Neptune, Redshift, Redis
- Kinesis, RabbitMQ, SQS
- Ansible, Terraform
The Engineering team at Welcome consists of some of the most considerate, compassionate, and fun-loving people you’ll ever meet. We seek people who can contribute and share in the success and happiness of our team. We do this by organizing ourselves into small, autonomous teams that are self-sufficient and fully empowered to deliver a complete product. We believe in continuous deployment, which enables us to deliver incremental value to our clients on an ongoing basis. We try our best to live up to our company values every day.
You love creating software in a collaborative and close-knit team that is beautifully crafted, highly impactful while being obsessive about our customers' success. You’re curious about the latest emerging technologies and love thinking about ways in which we can apply them to make our product better. Years of experience are less important than magnitude of impact; we want someone who will add to our culture and grow alongside the team. You may or may not have a computer science degree.
Please note, we are open to applications from candidates across the US.
Why You’ll Love Working Here
- Our culture is the most important thing we offer: a place to do your best work, and a chance for your voice to be heard in a democratic environment as we shape a high-growth space. Learn more in our “How We Work” document
- All-hands Demo Days on Wednesdays
- Full suite of benefits, including medical, vision, dental, 401k, and generous parental leave
- Best-in-class compensation plans, as well as company equity – everyone has a stake in our growth
- An agile performance review process, to encourage ongoing transparency between managers and direct reports
- Unlimited vacation days and flexible working hours
- Monthly and quarterly regional and global team building events
- Performance enablement program and soft skill trainings to support internal career growth and development
- Reward and recognition programs (peer to peer as well as birthdays and work anniversaries)
- Volunteering and opportunities to give back
- Chance to work with our incredible global team all over the world
- Our team is currently working from home in line with the current government advice relating to COVID 19; benefits related to working from the office will be available when we return back to the office.
Diversity & Inclusion
At Welcome, we believe that diversity is an essential part of a healthy workplace and that inclusivity is more than just good intentions.
We are committed to recruiting, hiring, and retaining a diverse community that is representative of the ones we live in. We will hold ourselves accountable by measurable success criteria and will be transparent on our progress towards these commitments.
Our work isn’t over when we have successfully diversified our pool of employees; we are committed to ongoing efforts to make Welcome an inclusive environment for all. This includes providing ongoing opportunities for education, awareness, and partnerships that share our commitment to eliminating unconscious bias and raising awareness about experiences other than our own.