Front End Designer (HTML/CSS)
At NewsCred, our mission is to help brands tell exceptional stories that drive business results. We believe this is the future of marketing, and it can make people's’ lives better – and improve the internet, too.
The truth is, when we started NewsCred, we didn’t know much about marketing. But we did know, as individuals, that we weren’t satisfied with the way brands marketed to us. Fast-forward to today: We’re now the world’s leading content marketing company. We build software that supports marketers in content planning, creation, publishing, and analysis. We help brands speak to their audiences by providing both bespoke original content and content licensed from the world’s leading publishers. Finally, as pioneers in our industry, we provide unique professional services to ensure that our customers find measurable success through content marketing.
We are looking for a Front End Designer (HTML/CSS), who is looking to broaden their horizon in the area of WordPress development. This requires an eagerness to learn the coding and development aspects of creating Wordpress sites.
Skills and Qualifications
- Demonstrated experience of front end design (required)
- Excellent knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Excellent communication skills and fluent command of English
- Digital native who believes in change and flexibility
- Comfortable with creating wireframes, polished mockups, and prototypes needed to communicate them (e.g. Sketch, Framer, InVision)
- WordPress experience
- 3-5 years of experience
- Demonstrated experience in responsive website design
- Willingness to learn PHP
- Academic background in Design or substantial relevant experience
Please note, it is mandatory to include links to your online portfolios which clearly demonstrates the above.
Sun: 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Mon - Thurs: 4:00 PM to 12:00 AM
What we can offer you!
- Awesome Culture - passionate, driven and fun team
- Two annual festival bonuses
- Flexible vacation policy
- Communal transport facilities
- Catered Lunch/Dinner
- Medical insurance
Please, no third-party resumes for this role. Candidates submitted by agencies will not be reviewed.
Meet Some of NewsCred's Employees
Neil connects NewsCred with enterprise brands, delving into their challenges and demonstrating how NewsCred can provide the solutions needed to succeed.
Back to top