At NewsCred, our mission is to help brands tell exceptional stories that drive business results. We believe this is the future of marketing, and it can make peoples’ lives better – and improve the internet, too.
The truth is, when we started NewsCred, we didn’t know much about marketing. But we did know, as individuals, that we weren’t satisfied with the way brands marketed to us. Fast-forward to today: We’re now the world’s leading content marketing company. We build software that supports marketers in content planning, creation, publishing, and analysis. We help brands speak to their audiences by providing both bespoke original content and content licensed from the world’s leading publishers. Finally, as pioneers in our industry, we provide unique professional services to ensure that our customers find measurable success through content marketing.
NewsCred exists because of the simply stated but enormously difficult challenge that marketers have in publishing wonderful content that actually helps us, the individuals that they are ultimately trying to reach.
Learn more at newscred.com and follow us on Twitter @newscred
Writing Original Content
Brainstorm and pitch original article ideas
Write valuable original content that aligns with client's business goals and guidelines
Edit original content for quality and clarity
Handle program communication between editorial strategist and client
Ensure pitches and content are high quality and on brand
- Experience writing professionally or freelance, with a publishing history
- Have experience in content or news ideation and production (desired but not essential)
- Have familiarity with digital marketing space and enthusiasm for working with commercial brands
- Understand tone and voice, and have the ability to adapt content to a client’s specific tone (e.g. What makes a Mashable story different from a Guardian story?)
- Be able to concisely communicate with editorial strategists and colleagues about original content
- Be available consistently
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Please, no third-party resumes for this role. Candidates submitted by agencies will not be reviewed.
Meet Some of NewsCred's Employees
Neil connects NewsCred with enterprise brands, delving into their challenges and demonstrating how NewsCred can provide the solutions needed to succeed.
Back to top