Enterprise Senior Account Executive (B2B)
At NewsCred, our mission is to help brands tell exceptional stories that drive business results. We believe this is the future of marketing, and it can make people's’ lives better – and improve the internet, too.
We’re now the world’s leading content marketing company. We build software that supports marketers in content planning, creation, publishing, and analysis. We help brands speak to their audiences by providing both bespoke original content and content licensed from the world’s leading publishers. Finally, as pioneers in our industry, we provide unique professional services to ensure that our customers find measurable success through content marketing.
NewsCred exists because of the simply stated but enormously difficult challenge that marketers have in publishing wonderful content that actually helps us, the individuals that they are ultimately trying to reach.
Learn more at newscred.com and follow us on Twitter @newscred
Your door-opening track record proves your approach to sales is disciplined and consultative, and that you have a unique ability to navigate your way through even the most complex companies to win over senior-level decision makers.
The ideal candidate is a true hunter, extremely motivated, driven, and will grow revenue through new logo business opportunities.
- Clear understanding of NewsCred’s platform, sales process and related products/solutions
- Develop executive level relationships with clients and partners to advance individual opportunities and client relationships.
- Able to develop new business and manage a complex sales cycle, from generating leads to closing deals
- Complete detailed account plans and be able to prospect as a result
- Work closely with other departments including Marketing, Product Management, Client Services, and Legal to maximize opportunities and productivity for the Sales Team.
- Monitor and track client concerns, questions, and product customization requests
- Capable of leveraging your relationships and your knowledge of the territory in which you are selling
- Consult with senior management to resolve client issues and ensure timely deliverables
- Highly motivated professional with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, willing to both prospect constantly and manage a developed book of business
- 5 years selling complex application enterprise software solutions (SaaS sales preferred)
- B2B Experience is important and role has European coverage
- Smart and dedicated sales professional with a highly collaborative, value-driven and honest approach to delivering customer success
- Experienced individual contributor selling applications packaged at $150,000+
- Experience and familiarity with social media strategy
- Creative and strategic thinker with experience in building strategic, long-term partnerships with marketers from global, enterprise level companies
- Detail oriented with strong time management skills
- Strong client services skills
- Ability and willingness to travel.
- Degree level quali
- MEDDICC and Command of Message Training a plus
- Everything we talk about in our “How We Work” document
- Best-in-class compensation plans and equity in the company
- The opportunity to work with some of the smartest minds in the industry
- All-company Demo Day/catered lunches on Friday
- Our culture, which is the most important thing we offer: A place to do your best work and a chance for your voice to be heard in a democratic environment as we shape a high-growth industry. This is your company.
Meet Some of NewsCred's Employees
Lauren H.Director of Customer Success
Lauren manages Pre-sales and Implementation Teams that operate to architect and implement solutions for their clients. Lauren ensures their success while helping clients create a broader vision and understanding of their corporate purpose.
Back to top