At NewsCred, our mission is to help brands tell exceptional stories that drive business results. We believe this is the future of marketing, and it can make peoples’ lives better – and improve the internet, too.
The truth is, when we started NewsCred, we didn’t know much about marketing. But we did know, as individuals, that we weren’t satisfied with the way brands marketed to us. Fast-forward to today: We’re now the world’s leading content marketing company. We build software that supports marketers in content planning, creation, publishing, and analysis. We help brands speak to their audiences by providing both bespoke original content and content licensed from the world’s leading publishers. Finally, as pioneers in our industry, we provide unique professional services to ensure that our customers find measurable success through content marketing.
NewsCred exists because of the simply stated but enormously difficult challenge that marketers have in publishing wonderful content that actually helps us, the individuals that they are ultimately trying to reach.
Learn more at newscred.com and follow us on Twitter @newscred
Who you are….
The NewsCred Customer Success team is smart, passionate and hyper focused on helping the world's largest brands achieve success across their Content Marketing programs. We are looking for exceptional Engagement Managers to be an integral part of this elite team. The Customer Success team drives revenue through increased product adoption, guiding strategic and professional services, and creating impactful, diversified executive level relationships. You will partner with NewsCred customers to leverage our platform in meeting their marketing objectives. You will be responsible for the overall management and delivery of Enterprise solutions. You work closely with the Software team, Customer Success Managers, Customer Success Executives and the Account Executives.
You are the key champion of client relationship and project communication during the life of the customer. You own and execute the program in compliance with the budget, timeline, resources and controls scope of the project. You produce and maintain a detailed project pan and collaborate with all program stakeholders, and produce and distribute weekly status reports document project milestones, progress, risks, decisions and overall program health. You will be empowered to engage customers as a content marketing expert. You will be a key contributor to our extraordinary growth and a mentor to our internal teams. You have an enthusiastic business ethic, a service-oriented ethos, a keen understanding of Content Marketing, and the talent to forge strong connections with sophisticated clients. You will develop lasting relationships that assist in driving revenue through increased product adoption, increased professional and strategic services, and guidance of our customers on their Content Marketing journey. You will develop a deep understanding of each assigned customers industry trends, best practices and business goals with a focus on how Content Marketing drives business value and ROI. As an Engagement Manager, you are a key voice of the customer. You will be part of an ambitious and focused team that is passionate about making our customers successful.
- 5+ years of brand or agency experience within marketing technology, and content marketing
- Demonstrated experience and success working with large, strategic customers (Fortune / FTSE 500)
- Proven ability to drive development and execution of large programs in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving environment
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Outstanding collaborative, team focused work style
- Organized, detail-oriented with the ability to prioritize and respond quickly
- Strong ability to maintain good balance of strategic vision and tactical delivery
- Skilled at building strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders, executives and industry groups
- Experience working with global project teams
- Salesforce CRM experience, including creating Salesforce reports and dashboards
- PMP, PRINCE2, or equivalent certification
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
What we can offer you!
- Everything we talk about in our “How We Work” document
- Best-in-class compensation plans and equity in the company
- The opportunity to work with some of the smartest minds in the industry
- All-company Demo Day/catered lunches on Friday
- Our culture, which is the most important thing we offer: A place to do your best work and a chance for your voice to be heard in a democratic environment as we shape a high-growth industry. This is your company.
And of course we also have:
- Great benefits, including medical, vision, and dental, a 401k match, ping pong tables, and a generous vacation policy. And massage days (Don’t worry, it’s by a professional)
Come see why our culture has won numerous awards, including Fortune Magazine's 100 Best Workplaces and a spot on the 10 Best Workplaces in Advertising + Marketing for the second year in a row!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Please, no third-party resumes for this role. Candidates submitted by agencies will not be reviewed.
Back to top