At NewsCred, our mission is to help brands tell exceptional stories that drive business results. We believe this is the future of marketing, and it can make peoples’ lives better – and improve the internet, too.
The truth is, when we started NewsCred, we didn’t know much about marketing. But we did know, as individuals, that we weren’t satisfied with the way brands marketed to us. Fast-forward to today: We’re now the world’s leading content marketing company. We build software that supports marketers in content planning, creation, publishing, and analysis. We help brands speak to their audiences by providing both bespoke original content and content licensed from the world’s leading publishers. Finally, as pioneers in our industry, we provide unique professional services to ensure that our customers find measurable success through content marketing.
NewsCred exists because of the simply stated but enormously difficult challenge that marketers have in publishing wonderful content that actually helps us, the individuals that they are ultimately trying to reach.
Learn more at newscred.com and follow us on Twitter @newscred
NewsCred is looking for motivated editorial interns to join our growing team this Fall for 3-4 months. This is a part-time or full-time position based in New York City available for credit or for pay. You will be paired with a mentor but will be given many opportunities to work with the entire editorial team.
- English, journalism, or communications major preferred.
- Juniors, seniors and recent graduates preferred.
- Prior editorial internship experience preferred. Experience working in different content management systems is a plus.
- Must have solid editing skills and keen attention to detail.
- Must have a positive attitude and a collaborative spirit.
- Must be a self-starter, problem solver and have a strong desire to learn.
Day to day job requirements
- Curating related content from leading media outlets.
- Working with editors to edit and copyedit articles.
- Ideating content with editors and communicating with writers.
- Sitting in on client meetings, learning how our partnerships work and how different NewsCred departments work together.
- Helping with project management of articles, infographics, and other forms of content.
What we can offer you!
- Everything we talk about in our “How We Work” document
- The opportunity to work with some of the smartest minds in the industry
- All-company Demo Day/catered lunches on Friday
- Our culture, which is the most important thing we offer: A place to do your best work and a chance for your voice to be heard in a democratic environment as we shape a high-growth industry. This is your company.
Come see why our culture has won numerous awards, including Fortune Magazine's 100 Best Workplaces and a spot on the 10 Best Workplaces in Advertising + Marketing for the second year in a row!
Please, no third-party resumes for this role. Candidates submitted by agencies will not be reviewed.
Meet Some of NewsCred's Employees
Director of Customer Success
Lauren manages Pre-sales and Implementation Teams that operate to architect and implement solutions for their clients. Lauren ensures their success while helping clients create a broader vision and understanding of their corporate purpose.
Back to top