We build software that supports marketers in content planning, creation, publishing, and analysis. We help brands speak to their audiences by providing both quality original content and content licensed from the world’s leading publishers. We filter, stream and organize millions of articles a day, in real-time. That’s a lot of data, a lot of content and a lot of opportunities to build something amazing. Join a brilliant, fun team of engineers that are solving big problems every day.
Learn more at newscred.com and follow us on
Data Analyst is responsible for turning data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions. Data Analyst responsibilities include conducting full life cycle analysis to include requirements, activities, and design. Data Analysts will develop analysis and reporting capabilities.
They will be responsible for:
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports;
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality;
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources;
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets;
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs.
- Strong knowledge of and experience with reporting packages (Business Objects etc), databases (SQL etc), programming (XML or ETL frameworks);
- Impeccable English communication skills is mandatory;
- Proven working experience as a Data Analyst or Business Data Analyst;
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques;
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc);
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy;
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings;
- Bachelor in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics.
- 3 to 4 years of experience.
What we can offer you!
- Awesome Culture - passionate, driven and fun team
- Two annual festival bonuses
- Flexible vacation policy
- Communal transport facilities
- Catered lunch
- Medical insurance
Please, no third-party resumes for this role. Candidates submitted by agencies will not be reviewed.
Meet Some of NewsCred's Employees
Neil connects NewsCred with enterprise brands, delving into their challenges and demonstrating how NewsCred can provide the solutions needed to succeed.
Back to top