Content Marketing Manager, Distribution
NewsCred is looking for a Content Marketing Manager who will lead the way we reach and engage with our audience of 100K+ senior marketers. Insights is our industry-leading publication where we feature the most innovative brands, people, and tactics that are evolving the content marketing industry. The Content Marketing Manager will oversee all aspects of the Insights content distribution strategy.
The ideal candidate is a creative, data-driven digital marketer. S/he will have experience creating, scaling, and distributing content across channels, and using data and analytics to continuously make strategic optimizations. This person should thrive in a collaborative, fast-paced environment, and be excited about working at the forefront of a growing field: As a member of the leading content marketing company’s marketing team, this person will have an opportunity to truly shape the industry. The Content Marketing Manager will work closely with all members of NewsCred's marketing team and report to NewsCred’s Executive Editor.
- Own and execute the strategy for reaching audiences through distribution of NewsCred's unique content
- Manage and optimize social media strategy and execute paid campaigns
- Own newsletter strategy, including ongoing A/B testing and design enhancements
- Work with website owners to optimize for conversions and SEO
- Work closely with Demand Generation and Events on PPC, SEM, and event campaigns
- Continuously analyze performance metrics across channels and optimize based on findings
- Manage high-value content creation and distribution (videos, infographics, PowerPoint presentations, ebooks, whitepapers)
- Write and edit Insights blog posts
- 5+ years as a digital marketer in a data-driven organization
- Strong writing skills, and experience writing and editing copy for various channels
- Understanding of content marketing and how different types of content map to and influence the buyer journey
- In-depth experience with analytics platforms and using data to optimize and inform marketing strategy and content creation
- Experience and understanding of various social media platforms and CMSs
- Ability to adapt quickly to brand voice and style
- Ability to work closely with team members across divisions in a fast-paced environment
- Design skills are a plus, but not a requirement
Applications will not be considered without a cover letter.
Meet Some of NewsCred's Employees
Neil connects NewsCred with enterprise brands, delving into their challenges and demonstrating how NewsCred can provide the solutions needed to succeed.
Back to top