Business Development Representative
NewsCred, the world’s leading enterprise content marketing company, is on a mission to create software that transforms how marketing teams work.
NewsCred is a two-time Gartner-leader and a regular Great Place to Work. Every day, across our Colorado, New York, London, and Dhaka offices, 200+ brilliant NewsCred employees commit their passion, time, and energy to shaping the future of an industry.
Our bread and butter is enterprise content marketing, and we are the best in the world at it, with exceptional retention rates over our 10+ year history. Our teams combine strategic expertise, award-winning licensed and original content, and comprehensive-but-intuitive software to help the world’s biggest multinational brands publish content that people actually want in this world filled with ad noise.
But we are not resting on our success. We believe that modern marketing organizations will have their own operating system, just as Engineering has Jira and Sales has Salesforce. This Marketing OS will centralize where campaigns get planned and marketing teams work together. There are many big companies competing to be the winner, but we think we have the lead because of our expertise in content and the robustness of our software.
NewsCred is seeking a Business Development Representative to prospect with impactful messaging. The role is strategic in nature, requiring market expertise to ideate, develop, launch and measure tailored messaging and collateral that addresses specific business objectives at enterprise accounts. The ideal candidate has an entrepreneurial spirit with a deep passion for problem-solving, testing data-driven hypotheses and project management. They are extremely motivated, can operate autonomously, navigate internal teams and will assist with growing revenue through new business opportunities. This is a multifaceted role, aligning NewsCred’s Sales and Marketing teams to generate targeted awareness of our services, conduct market and account reconnaissance, drive outbound opportunities and accelerate new partnerships.
What You’ll Do
- Collaborate across Sales and Marketing to ideate and ensure the efficacy of account-specific materials and outreach
- Perform up to 200 daily activities, including emailing, calling, LinkedIn etc.
- Respond promptly and professionally to all activity
- Develop relevant business solutions/insights tied to integrated marketing that fuel growth within NewsCred’s key accounts
- Orchestrate multi-channel outreach, leveraging all assets in the organization
- Increase pipeline volume and velocity of opportunities generated
- Analyze results to optimize future initiatives
- Develop domain expertise – fluency in Content Marketing, Integrated Marketing, Marketing Technology, including regulatory trends, the competitive landscape, macro-economic trends, and other factors
- Exceed KPI’s
- Grow and maintain a best-in-class LinkedIn presence, including regular posts about NewsCred and industry/role thought leadership
What You’ll Need
- Ability to communicate and orchestrate effectively across internal departments
- Articulate NewsCred’s mission and value proposition in a persuasive manner
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Self-starter and motivated individual who is disciplined, creative, and independent
- Highly enthusiastic, confident, curious, and interested in SaaS business solutions
- Must be coachable
- Must be a team player
- Bachelor’s degree
Why You’ll Love Working Here
- Our culture is the most important thing we offer: a place to do your best work and a chance for your voice to be heard in a democratic environment as we shape a high-growth space. Learn more in our “How We Work” document
- All-hands Demo Days on Wednesdays; catered lunches on Fridays
- A full suite of benefits, including medical, vision, dental, 401k match, and generous parental leave
- Best-in-class compensation plans, as well as company equity – everyone has a stake in our growth
- A light but frequent agile performance review process, to encourage ongoing transparency between managers and direct reports
- Unlimited vacation days
- Partnership with a Concierge Health Care service, allowing you to book same-day appointments and get 24/7 medical advice
- Student loan repayment program, enabling you to potentially pay down thousands in your loan
NewsCred is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, promoting and hiring a diverse workforce. We believe that diversity is an essential part of a healthy workplace and that inclusivity means more than just good intentions.
See Inside the Office of NewsCred
Founded in 2008, NewsCred has grown to become the leader in the content marketing space. Having expanded with offices across three continents, NewsCred helps some of the biggest companies in the world transform their marketing through creative storytelling. In the age of digital distractions, NewsCred helps clients break through the noise and connect with their audience.
Back to top