Associate Program/Account Manager
At NewsCred, our mission is to help brands tell exceptional stories that drive business results. We believe this is the future of marketing, and it can make peoples’ lives better – and improve the internet, too.
The truth is, when we started NewsCred, we didn’t know much about marketing. But we did know, as individuals, that we weren’t satisfied with the way brands marketed to us. Fast-forward to today: We’re now the world’s leading content marketing company. We build software that supports marketers in content planning, creation, publishing, and analysis. We help brands speak to their audiences by providing both bespoke original content and content licensed from the world’s leading publishers. Finally, as pioneers in our industry, we provide unique professional services to ensure that our customers find measurable success through content marketing.
NewsCred exists because of the simply stated but enormously difficult challenge that marketers have in publishing wonderful content that actually helps us, the individuals that they are ultimately trying to reach.
Learn more at newscred.com and follow us on Twitter @newscred
The Associate Program/Account Manager maintains and assists in expanding relationships with customers as it relates to their digital marketing program. Assigned to a number of customers, the Associate Program/Account Manager is responsible for managing the content marketing program and is responsible for the direction of the content program inclusive of SEO, PPC, Marketing Channels, Licensed and Original Content. You will be responsible for assigned account objectives and provide quality work product on customer engagements. The ideal Associate Program/Account Manager will demonstrate experience in content marketing, marketing analytics, digital marketing, marketing automation, advertising, email marketing, etc.
The Associate Program Manager:
- Performs varied and complex tasks that require independent judgment;
- Applies NewsCred methodology and process;
- Effectively consults with management of customer organizations; and
- Delivers operational metrics and overall business results for area of responsibility.
- Owns the successful delivery of purchased services, manages client expectations and resolves escalated client issues.
- Scopes client engagements as required.
- Demonstrates a deep understanding of all the principles of content marketing.
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis.
- Enlists the support of sales specialists, technical services resources, editorial service resources, and other company resources as needed.
- Closely coordinates company executive involvement with customer management.
- Reports to Director, Program Management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with strategic thinking and complex decision making
- Agency and/or Enterprise SaaS experience
Back to top