Associate Program Manager
The Associate Program Manager maintains and assists in expanding relationships with customers. Assigned to a number of customers, the Associate Program Manager is responsible for assigned account objectives and provides quality work product on customer engagements. The ideal Associate Program Manager will demonstrate experience in marketing analytics, digital marketing, marketing automation, advertising, email marketing, etc.
The Associate Program Manager represents the entire range of company products and services to customers. You have a broad understanding of solutions, industry best practices, marketing processes and technology designs.
The Associate Program Manager:
- Performs varied and complex tasks that require independent judgment;
- Applies NewsCred methodology and process;
- Effectively consults with management of customer organizations; and
- Delivers operational metrics and overall business results for area of responsibility.
- Owns the successful delivery of purchased services, manages client expectations and resolves escalated client issues.
- Scopes client engagements as required.
- Demonstrates a deep understanding of all the principles of content marketing.
- Take an active role in business development through management and expansion of client relationships, development of project proposals.
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis.
- Enlists the support of sales specialists, technical services resources, editorial service resources, and other company resources as needed.
- Closely coordinates company executive involvement with customer management.
ACCOUNTABILITIES AND PERFORMANCE MEASURES
- Achieves assigned growth, customer maturity and content marketing performance objectives in designated accounts
- Achieves strategic customer objectives and success as defined by the customer in collaboration with NewsCred
- Reports to Director, Program Management
- 2+ years of data analysis, technical pre sales, or consulting experience, ideally in a data analytics or marketing consulting space
- 2+ years of strong client facing experience including the ability to consult, address escalated issues, and solution through services
- Deep expertise in marketing analytics, digital marketing, marketing automation, advertising, email marketing, etc.
- Enterprise software implementation either as an end-user in a large marketing department or as a professional service consultant to a Global 2000 marketing department
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with strategic thinking and complex decision making
Back to top