NewsCred is the world’s leading content marketing platform. We’re powering marketing technology for the future – helping brands transform the way they connect with people, build brand love and win more customers. We enable top brands such as Pepsi, Pfizer, Dell, Diageo and Spotify to create amazing content experiences with simplicity, speed and global scale.
NewsCred's Content Marketing Cloud software provides the easiest end-to-end solution for content planning, creation, publishing and analytics. In one place, brands gain unprecedented access to the world's largest content marketplace, including licensed content from over 5,000 publishers and original content from our award-winning journalist network.
Every day, across three offices, more than 180 brilliant people come to work at NewsCred, and commit their talents, passions, time and energy to shape the future of an industry. We love working with incredibly talented people. We love helping our clients win. We love inventing new products. We love being trailblazers in a new category. And we are proud of the fact that each year we pay millions of dollars to help inspire and employ the next generation of great journalists, artists, and creators.
We're not making small changes; we're building technology to completely rethink how people create, consume, and share their stories with the world.
Learn more at newscred.com and follow us on Twitter @newscred and Facebook https://www.facebook.com/newscreddhaka
NewsCred is seeking an Agile Coach in Dhaka. The candidate must be from a technical background and have demonstrable evidence of practicing Agile methodologies following Scrum process. The applicant must also be motivated by working with a high degree of independence to deliver against aggressive plans.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Participate in the organization and planning of the development schedule based on established team methodology to create a cohesive plan with identifiable critical path, task dependencies, and major milestones;
- Manage iteration plans and schedules, ensuring successful completion within scope, budget, time, and quality parameters;
- Adapt plans, schedules, and resource assignments as required throughout software development sprints and releases to respond to emerging requirements and risks;
- Organize and facilitate sprint and release planning, daily stand-up meetings, reviews, retrospectives, demos and other Agile-related meetings as needed;
- Track and communicate team velocity and sprint/release progress;
- Ensure the development team's practice the core agile principles of collaboration, prioritization, team accountability, and visibility;
- Employ agile project tracking tools to provide transparency on Product & Sprint Backlogs;
- Recommend improvements and assist in changes to best practice;
- Assist with communication, improving transparency, and radiating information;
- Assist team with making appropriate commitments through story selection and task definition;
- Identify and remove impediments, prevent distractions that interfere with the ability of the team to deliver the sprint goal;
- Facilitate discussion and conflict resolution; empower the teams to self-organize; improve the productivity of the teams in any way possible;
- Ensure the team strives to make each increment of functionality potentially shippable;
- Guide team to adhere to agile based standards, tools and best practices and maintain process documentation.
2 years of minimum Agile Coach experience.
Additional Job Requirements
- Agile Coach experience with in-depth knowledge of Scrum and implementation of Agile Methodologies;
- Strong problem solving skills is essential;
- Fluency in English;
- Passion to learn and adopt new technical skills;
- Scrum Alliance certification would be an added advantage;
- Experience with Git is preferable;
- Awesome culture - passionate, driven and fun team
- Competitive salary
- Two annual festival bonuses
- Medical Insurance
- Flexible vacation policy
- Catered Lunch
- Office transportation
Meet Some of NewsCred's Employees
Director of Customer Success
Lauren manages Pre-sales and Implementation Teams that operate to architect and implement solutions for their clients. Lauren ensures their success while helping clients create a broader vision and understanding of their corporate purpose.
Back to top