At NewsCred, our mission is to help brands tell exceptional stories that drive business results. We believe this is the future of marketing, and it can make peoples’ lives better – and improve the internet, too.
We’re now the world’s leading content marketing company. We build software that supports marketers in content planning, creation, publishing, and analysis. We help brands speak to their audiences by providing both bespoke original content and content licensed from the world’s leading publishers. Finally, as pioneers in our industry, we provide unique professional services to ensure that our customers find measurable success through content marketing.
NewsCred exists because of the simply stated but enormously difficult challenge that marketers have in publishing wonderful content that actually helps us, the individuals that they are ultimately trying to reach.
Learn more at newscred.com and follow us on Twitter @newscred
The Account Manager is responsible for commercial execution with clients to achieve the objectives of maximizing retention and growth within all assigned accounts. Works in alignment with the Account Executive to maintain and expand relationships across the organization with a particular focus on new line of business expansion.
The role of the Account Manager is essential in growing and retaining revenue from strategic customer relationships. The AM functions as an amplifier for the sales organization within customers to optimize execution on renewal, cross sell, and upsell activities as directed within assigned customers.
- Customer point of contact as required/needed
- Ownership of upsell opportunities within existing lines of business
- Develops new and existing relationships as required
- Execution of commercial activities to include legal and contractual
- Manages renewal cycles of customers along with associated renewal forecasting
- Manages and coordinates account planning activities and deliverables for assigned accounts
- Assists with identification and penetration of new lines of business
- Preparation and attendance at key client meetings (ex QBR) as required
- Manages marketing programs activity (ex. ABM, Events, etc) in coordination with AE and marketing
ACCOUNTABILITIES AND PERFORMANCE MEASURES
- Achieves retention targets in designated strategic accounts
- Achieves new bookings and line of business expansion goals
- Task organized to sales line of business i.e B2B, Key Accounts, etc
- Functional reporting to group lead within the account management team
What we can offer you!
- Everything we talk about in our “How We Work” document
- Best-in-class compensation plans and equity in the company
- The opportunity to work with some of the smartest minds in the industry
- All-company Demo Day/catered lunches on Friday
- Our culture, which is the most important thing we offer: A place to do your best work and a chance for your voice to be heard in a democratic environment as we shape a high-growth industry. This is your company.
And of course we also have:
- Great benefits, including medical, vision, and dental, a 401k match, ping pong tables, and a generous vacation policy. And massage days (Don’t worry, it’s by a professional)
Come see why our culture has won numerous awards, including Fortune Magazine's 100 Best Workplaces and a spot on the 10 Best Workplaces in Advertising + Marketing for the second year in a row!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Please, no third-party resumes for this role. Candidates submitted by agencies will not be reviewed.
Meet Some of NewsCred's Employees
Neil connects NewsCred with enterprise brands, delving into their challenges and demonstrating how NewsCred can provide the solutions needed to succeed.
Back to top