Enterprise Sales Engineer
- New York, NY
What You Will Do
As an Enterprise Sales Engineer at Neverware, you will have a prominent role responsible for solving complex technical challenges and executing successful CloudReady deployments at large multinational enterprise customers. You will not only serve as a subject matter expert and technical problem solver whom unlocks new business, but as a key member of the sales team and trusted advisor to sophisticated customers and partners.
You will work with colleagues, partners and customers all over the world to establish CloudReady as the preeminent operating system for end user computing. You will be routinely challenged by situations that involve specialized IT domain knowledge that you will need to rapidly familiarize yourself with. The position will be based in Manhattan and will serve global customers in multiple timezones. Occasional travel will be required.
- Manage technical relationships with a large customer and lead portfolio, and execute on multiple projects simultaneously
- Work with other members of the Sales team to identify, assess, prioritize and close new enterprise opportunities
- Collaborate closely with the Neverware Product, QA, Development and Leadership teams to implement feature requests, fix bugs and overcome technical challenges
- Devise creative solutions to novel technical problems in a very fast paced environment
- Experience in a technical pre-sales role or project execution role
- Experience working in the IT industry
- Broad knowledge of network protocols, routing, DNS, LAN infrastructure, edge security and virtualization
- Direct experience with enterprise IT processes - from break/fix & project execution to hardware procurement and vendor selection
- A bias toward action, with the ability to deliver on commitments while navigating multiple unknowns, imperfect information, and competing priorities
- Familiarity with Linux, Chrome OS, and the wider OS market
- Formal Computer Science background or equivalent practical experience.
- Hands on experience and general comfort with computer hardware components
Neverware is an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate and will take measures to ensure against discrimination in employment, recruitment, advertisements for employment, compensation, termination, promotions, and other conditions of employment against any employee or job applicant on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran’s status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.
Back to top