Human Resources Manager
As the People Operations Lead for NLI North America, you will join a bright, energetic team that is working hard to make our clients’ organizations more human. You will be based in our New York office.
Here’s a bit about who you are and what you’ll be doing:
- You understand how the human resources function contributes to an organization’s top and bottom lines.
- You are familiar with the employee lifecycle in the professional services arena and understand the associated business implications.
- You’re experienced with, and have a unique approach to, onboarding and processes.
- You also have experience in working with internal and external legal counsels.
- You’re tech savvy- skilled in popular technology platforms in the industry and comfortable with Google Apps and MS Office. You’ll own our intranet (currently Confluence).
- You’re super service-oriented! We look forward to hearing examples from you as to what sets you apart from others who consider themselves service-oriented.
- You’re an excellent writer- articulate and to the point.
- You thrive in a dynamic workplace, possess a resourceful, solution-oriented approach, and appreciate the opportunity to be a part of- and contribute to- something great.
You’re described by others as-
A strong listener, a single-tasker, and patient.
Good at getting others to talk. Good at forming and maintaining relationships..
A strong planner yet flexible, knowing how to prioritize
Detail-oriented, proactive, solutions-focused
Able to work well under pressure and manage crises
If the above describes you and who and where you want to be, we want to hear from you!
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
PS- To make sure we hire the people best suited to our culture, we’ve designed intensive, task-based selection process so be prepared to work hard to earn this opportunity.
Meet Some of NeuroLeadership Institute's Employees
Kyle provides management support to different teams across the organization. He works with colleagues to determine the most efficient and effective ways to partner with NeuroLeadership Institute clients.
Back to top