CORPORATE EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
Are you a scheduling ninja with lightning-quick response time? Do you thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment?
If yes, please read on!
The NeuroLeadership Institute (NLI) is a think tank, consultancy, and educational organization dedicated to transforming leadership through the application of neuroscience and psychology research. We provide Fortune 1000 corporations with approaches that often revolutionize the way they develop their talent. We are passionate about using science to help create a better world.
Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to clear the path for our Executives to focus on what they do best.
Here’s a bit about more about who you are and what you’ll be doing:
- You are a master calendar-juggler
- You’re passionate about precise timelines and find it fun to schedule, reschedule, and keep everyone happy
- You’ll deliver clear, detailed schedules so Executives can focus on other things
- You take pride in arranging travel and handling expenses
- You’re happy to help with getting things organized
- You thrive in a dynamic workplace, possess a resourceful, solution-oriented approach, and appreciate the opportunity to be a part of- and contribute to- something great.
If the above describes you and who and where you want to be, we want to hear from you!
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
PS- To make sure we hire the people best suited to our culture, we’ve designed intensive, task-based selection process so be prepared to work hard to earn this opportunity.
Meet Some of NeuroLeadership Institute's Employees
Kyle provides management support to different teams across the organization. He works with colleagues to determine the most efficient and effective ways to partner with NeuroLeadership Institute clients.
Back to top