Do you have experience leading, developing, or implementing talent management initiatives? Are you looking for a compelling role which will enable you to interact with executives from Fortune 500 firms? Are you excited about using science and research to improve organizational behavior?
If yes, please read on.
As a member of the NeuroLeadership Institute’s Consulting team, you’ll use science and creative thinking to contribute to changing behaviors in our clients’ organizations.
Here’s a bit about who you are and what you’ll be doing:
- You have significant consulting experience working across a wide range of industries and clients. Candidates with consulting firm experience, preferred.
- You have the ability to align business strategy with talent solutions.
- You have experience leading major corporate talent initiatives; expertise in diversity and inclusion, preferred.
- You demonstrate knowledge of, and insights about, the field of neuroscience as well as an understanding of how to apply the research within an organizational context.
- You’re strong in your ability to recognize patterns, define problems/gaps, and develop solutions that align to our client’s business priorities.
- You demonstrate the leadership agility to collaborate across functional domains within the Institute including sales and marketing, research and development, client delivery and our scientific community.
- You lead project teams effectively to meet and exceed our clients' expectations.
- You leverage your expertise in pre-sales business development phases as well as the engagement management and delivery phases of work.
- You thrive in a dynamic workplace, possess a resourceful, solution-oriented approach, and appreciate the opportunity to be a part of, and contribute to, something great.
If the above describes you and who and where you want to be, we want to hear from you!
Please email your resume to email@example.com
P.S. To make sure we hire the people best suited to excel, we’ve designed an intensive, task-based selection process; so be prepared to work hard to earn this opportunity.
Back to top