Business Development Associate
Are you are passionate about using science to help create a better world? Do you have the ambition and smarts to work with some of the biggest companies around? Is client excellence a personal motto for you?
If yes, please continue reading.
The NeuroLeadership Institute (NLI) is a think tank, consultancy, and educational organization dedicated to transforming leadership through the application of neuroscience and psychology research. We provide Fortune 1000 corporations with approaches that often revolutionize the way they develop their talent. We are passionate about using science to help create a better world.
We’re looking to grow our Corporate Solutions (B2B sales) team and we welcome you to apply for the Business Development Associate (BDA) role. We need wicked-smart, hungry, quick-learning candidates that relish customer service, have a true curiosity about company dynamics, and are creative in designing solutions to meet client needs.
As a BDA, you’ll start with us in an entry-level position within the organization and from there, the sky’s the limit!
Here’s a bit about more about who you are and what you’ll be doing:
- You are motivated by meeting or exceeding a weekly quota
- You rigorously pursue all leads (by phone, email, and carrier pigeon, if necessary) to meet your quota
- You happily provide the Sales Executive administrative support, whatever is needed, including handling calendars, travel, and filing expenses to allow him/her to focus on client activities and revenue generation
- You are passionate about data integrity and making sure our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system is overflowing with rich client data to support revenue generation
- You eagerly seek out the right prospective clients to recruit to NLI events to build brand awareness
- You are client-focused, service-oriented, and articulate in all communications
- You are a team player while able to lead projects independently
If the above describes you and who and where you want to be, we want to hear from you!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and cover letter.
PS- To make sure we hire the people best suited to our culture, we’ve designed intensive, task-based selection process so be prepared to work hard to earn this opportunity.
Meet Some of NeuroLeadership Institute's Employees
Kyle provides management support to different teams across the organization. He works with colleagues to determine the most efficient and effective ways to partner with NeuroLeadership Institute clients.
Back to top