Programming Events Intern (Paid Internship)
NeueHouse Hollywood – Programming Events Intern
The Programming Events Intern will be an integral support system for NeueHouse programming events. The Intern’s role is to help organize and execute programming events through assisting the Programming Director with the practical side of Programming production.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Responsible for day-of event coordination, set-up and execution; required to be onsite point of contact for assigned events
- Focus on pre-event coordination to ensure that day-of production is seamless
- Liaise with talent partner to finalize timeline of event, arrival details, hospitality requirements, AV needs etc.
- Gather estimates and compile final invoices to assist with budget tracking and event feasibility
- Organize marketing collateral; compile info from talent & submit design request forms for marketing collateral (including invitations, newsletter, elevator board, etc)
- Schedule outside vendors for events
- Participate in walk-throughs with partners and talent
- Create, update and maintain event function sheets, folders and paperwork
- Assist with designing floor plans for events
- Communicate with Events Operations team on needs for staffing, rentals, talent requests, and ensure all deliveries are confirmed and checked in
- Keep all relevant departments informed of event details and changes related to guest count and timeline
- Managing RSVPs for multiple events simultaneously
- Ensure all proper signage and collateral is in place on the day-of event
- Assist with organization of all event-related deliveries and pick-ups
- Managing calendar between Special Events and Programming
- Scheduling book vendors and film delivery/return, when applicable
- Communicating relevant programming event info to events team
- Coordinating art installs/de-installs and large scale installations, as necessary (be on site)
- Assist Programming Director with cultural research pertaining to potential programming opportunities
- Being comfortable in conversing with talent, members, guests and potential members regarding NeueHouse events and our various programs and amenities
- Must always be a positive and articulate ambassador of the NeueHouse brand
- Highly organized & detail-oriented
- Able to flourish while working against deadlines
- Ability to coordinate and oversee multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
- MS Office Suite including PPT and Excel
- Efficient with Google Calendar/Docs/Gmail/Chrome
- An interest in arts & culture is heavily desired
This job description reflects the best efforts of NeueHouse to describe the essential duties, job functions, and requirements of the position. Please note the job description is subject to change.
Meet Some of NeueHouse's Employees
As Membership Manager, Jessica cultivates a community of creatives at Neuehouse's exclusive Madison Square location, ensuring members have fantastic experiences while they work.
Back to top