The primary role of the Graphic Designer will be to manage the production and creation of all print, digital, web, social and creative content for NeueHouse Hollywood and Madison Square, while maintaining the brand standards. The graphic designer will create solid designs for a variety of communication media and follow creative strategy as set by senior leaders.
NeueHouse is a private membership work collective intended for entrepreneurial creatives, solopreneurs and those leading teams of up to 10 people. We combine the efficiency of an intelligently designed space with thoughtful service to create a unique and coveted work environment! It is a complete rethinking of the ideal working environment for today's creators in such fields as film, design, fashion, publishing, the arts and tech. Visit us at: http://neuehouse.com/
- Manage the creative process for a wide range of materials that may include web pages, presentations, programming collateral, signage, internal communication, newsletters and marketing materials
- Oversee the design, management, and inventory of house materials (i.e. paper specs, branded items, environmental design, etc.) and ensure that it is consistent between all houses.
- Manage the implementation of brand guidelines by executing existing standards as well as developing new standards
- Work effectively in project management systems to ensure streamlined
- Generate concepts and execute original content to support programming events, marketing campaigns and partnerships
- Manage the design and uploading process of all digital signage, understanding best practices for using a Content Management System
Requirements & Desired Assets:
- Minimum 2 years experience in a Graphic Designer or similar role
- 4 year college degree in Graphic Design highly desired
- Great time management & ability to work autonomously, meeting deadlines
- Highly skilled in Adobe Suite
- Can do attitude & down to earth personality
- Strong work ethic and desire to grow professionally
Perks of working with us:
- Unlimited Office snacks!
- Team meals once a month!
- Medical, Dental & Vision benefits!
- Wage Works commuter benefits!
- Work for a unique company, in a highly desirable Industry! Opportunity to attend Events!
Meet Some of NeueHouse's Employees
Naz prepares NeueHouse’s workspaces and services—from setting up conference rooms to fulfilling technical requests. As the main point of contact for every guest, she always remains available and accessible.
Back to top