Front Desk Agent / Receptionist
Neuehouse is the world's first private work collective in which one's place of business is also an environment for learning, inspiration, collaboration and hospitality. Expressed in a unique design language balancing art and industry, Neuehouse is a series of spaces, experiences and amenities especially suited to ambitious innovators, including the people behind the daily creation of Neuehouse.
This is a fantastic, part time opportunity in a hospitality oriented role!
Job Summary: Coordinating the professional and efficient guest/member registration and account management as they relate to member needs. Act as a liaison between the Housekeeping and Facilities department. Back of house operations team.
- Must posses strong communication and ability to delegate tasks to team members.
- Ascertain departmental training needs in an effort to further develop SOPs as business needs change/arise.
- Being comfortable in conversing with members, guests and potential members regarding neuehouse events, various programs, and amenities offered.
- Must be a positive and articulate ambassador of the neuehouse project/brand.
- Outstanding customer service experience.
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral.
- Excellent guest service skills.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including weekends, evenings, and holidays as needed.
- Ability to be a practice critical thinking with a tremendous attention to detail; understand and anticipate all guest needs; remain calm and posses ability in resolving issues and the ability to provide exceptional supervisory skills.
- The ability to work cohesively with team members.
- Specific duties listed
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
Back to top