Food & Beverage Floor Manager
Job Title: F&B Floor Manager
Reports To: F&B Manager
NeueHouse is a private membership work collective intended for entrepreneurial creatives, solopreneurs and those leading teams of up to 10 people. We combine the efficiency of an intelligently designed space with thoughtful service to create a unique and coveted work environment! It is a complete rethinking of the ideal working environment for today's creators in such fields as film, design, fashion, publishing, the arts and tech.
Visit us at: http://neuehouse.com/
Responsible for the management of F&B components of the Counter, Cart Service, Dining Area, Programming, and Event Spaces. In addition, this individual is responsible for overseeing the F&B related aspects of events, both NH-programmed and private events (beverage orders; staffing; overseeing service; etc.). Finally, the individual must represent NeueHouse as an ambassador of hospitality, warmth and grace in all interaction with our members and their guests.
• Responsible for instilling (and maintaining) hospitality standards in all new hires, as well as assisting with the training process.
• Daily supervision of the Counter team, with an emphasis on achieving gracious and efficient service at all times. Our service must be on par with the best programs in the city.
• Must maintain quality control on products served at counter, utilizing their aesthetic talents to ensure they are also visually appealing.
• Work closely with the F&B Manager or Executive Chef to ensure that the Counter food service areas/storage are maintained for orderliness, safety and health standards.
• Ensure F&B cleaning and maintenance programs are being followed.
• Work with other departments in tandem with the F&B Manager to enhance house relationships and provide the optimum member experience with outlet usage and programming.
• Assists F&B Manager with recruitment needs
Events Related Responsibilities:
• Communicate with events team regarding beverage orders, specifically: Assist with wine selections. Must have solid working understanding of wine list, varietals, etc.
Order wine/beer/beverage for events, coordinating with Events Department Assistant Managers.
• Assist in set up of catering equipment/rentals or Batching alongside of the event staff.
• May be responsible for ‘day of’ event management: organize and direct F&B staff, lead service meeting, supervise flow of service.
Skills & Desires assets:
• 2 or 4 year college degree in hospitality field preferred, but not required
• 1-2 years of experience in similar role highly desired. 2+ years of general Food & Beverage experience desired.
• Good Time Management skills
• High Attention to detail
• Outlook Office proficient (Word & Excel)
• Strong ability to learn new technology
NeueHouse extends Equal Employment Opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual's age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy status, marital status, military or veteran status, genetic disposition or any other reason protected by law.
Meet Some of NeueHouse's Employees
Naz prepares NeueHouse’s workspaces and services—from setting up conference rooms to fulfilling technical requests. As the main point of contact for every guest, she always remains available and accessible.
Back to top