Event Sales Manager
Position: Event Sales Manager
Reports To: Executive Director of Events
Job Summary: In collaboration with Executive Director of Events, the Event Sales Manager will manage prospecting and sales for private hire events within their individual marget segments. Specific emphasis will be placed on developing and maintaining key business relationships with event clients, sponsors & partners
Supports: Events Team & Members
• Being comfortable in conversing with clients, members, guests and potential members regarding NeueHouse events and our various programs, pricing structure and amenities. Must always be a positive and articulate ambassador of the NeueHouse project/brand.
• Prepare presentations, pitches and proposals, sponsorships/partnerships, private hire and NH Advance
• Manage client entertaining efforts and initiatives
• Conduct walk through & tours for event opportunities
• Draft proposals for potential clients
• Manage internal event budgets for individual event segments
• Manage private hire P&L margins
• Liaising with clients to select menus, understand needs and coordinate the details of their events.
• Strong emphasis placed on the communication of event information to relevant parties including, but not limited to, the Catering Chef, Event Operations Director, General Manager, Head of Security and Tech Manager.
• Responsible for making sure deposits and balances get run and tracking events sales.
• Prepare lead & sales reports
• Focus on clearly communicating event specs pre-event to events associate to ensure that day-of production is seamless.
• Highly organized
• Able to flourish while working against deadlines
• Ability to coordinate and oversee multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• MS Office Suite including PPT and Excel
• Efficient with Google Calendar/Docs/Gmail/Chrome
• Ability to multi-task and learn quickly
• Organized with attention to detail and accuracy
• Ability to take independent initiative, as well as work within a team
• Proficient in Mac OS X
• Must be able to lift and or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and /or move up to 100 pounds
Education: College degree or relative work experience required
Work History: 5+ years in relative industry and/or field
Back to top