The ideal candidate is skilled and creative, able to call to action their vast knowledge to present options and guide all those who enter our doors. They are humble and quick to listen. While they are avid entertainers, they keep a constant eye on the bar and the needs of all around them. Building rounds of cocktails comes as second nature to them. They are fantastic multitaskers whose constant workflow of friendly greetings, drink making, resetting, wiping, and polishing provides a seamless experience for our guests. They are polite and patient with other service staff while being highly communicative and direct with their needs. No request is beneath them--they operate as part of an enthusiastic team whose sole purpose is to inspire guests to be their most charming, delightful selves.
NeueHouse is a private community and cultural center for creative entrepreneurs in film, design, fashion, branding, architecture and the arts. The world's most innovative people are profoundly shifting the way they live, create, and choose to work. NeueHouse is a response to that evolution. While NeueHouse supports the ingenuity of today's start-up culture in spirit, we cater to established entrepreneurs who enjoy an elevated professional experience that combines design, hospitality, community and cultural programming.
- Set up/ breakdown of bar needs on a daily level
- Work multiple bar activations on the property that hosts several events weekly
- Cash handling and communication skills with management done with upsmost professionalism.
- Knowledge of craft and classic cocktials along with strong old world/new world wines.
- Open availability
- Must be 21 years of age and possess Tips and Food Handlers cards
- Must posses good attitude, attention to detail, and ability to work under pressure.
- Maintain cleanliness and appearance of the bar
- Anticipating guest needs and responding in a timely manner
- Excellent customer service skills and eager and positive attitude
- Consistently following Food & Beverage sequence of service utilizing all proper procedures standardized by venue managers
- At least 1 year of experience in a cocktail bar with an ice program, syrups, garnish setup, beer, & wine
- Reliable transportation
- A firm grasp of time management. Bartenders are expected to arrive on time and complete tasks with urgency(especially closing)
- A humble, curious mind with a team-focused mindset. Bartenders will be required to complete certifications and be tested.
- A diligent work ethic
Meet Some of NeueHouse's Employees
Naz prepares NeueHouse’s workspaces and services—from setting up conference rooms to fulfilling technical requests. As the main point of contact for every guest, she always remains available and accessible.
Back to top