Inside Sales Representative
You will love...
- Competitive atmosphere
- Family environment
- Seeing results from the work you put in
- That your opinion matters
- Lots of opportunity for career growth
- Providing industry leading training. You will receive continuous learning and development over your whole career.
- Teaching people how to be more successful in life and business, not just sales
- Listening to great minds like you
- Recognizing you for your excellence, and impact
- Giving back to our community monthly
Do you have what we're looking for?
- A proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales goals
- Proven success working in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor's Degree, two years of college and two years of people experience, or four years of outbound sales experience
Responsibilities - What our Inside Sales Representatives do
- Cold calling with possibility of managing potential inquiries
- Meet daily, weekly, and monthly goals
- Apply Networx sales process
- Adhere to quality assurance policies and procedures
- Ability to use MS-Word, MS-Excel, MS-Windows, MS-Outlook and the internet effectively
- Organized and fluent in English.
- Willing to think outside the box
- Able to rapidly learn and apply instructions quickly
Compensation and Perks
- $29,000 Base + commission
- Potential to earn 60-70k in first 12 months
- Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays.
- Health, Vision, Dental, 401k, Life Insurance
- Comprehensive, paid training and on-boarding
Meet Some of Networx's Employees
Sales Development Representative
Jaleesa funnels leads into the sales pipeline by researching, sourcing, and contacting residential contractors to educate them on Networx services and how they could grow their business.
Back to top