Inside Sales Representative
Are you competitive in nature? Do you enjoy working in a team environment where your work directly impacts your paycheck? Networx would love to hear from you. Since 2005, we've been helping home improvement contractors generate new business, by connecting them to consumers looking to hire. We pride ourselves on delivering an outstanding service and providing our employees with the tools and training they need to be successful, enjoy financial security, and a great career. Come and be part of our company's bustling headquarters, and grow your success with us!
Do you have what we're looking for?
- A proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales goals
- Proven success working in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor's Degree, two years of college and two years of people experience, or four years of outbound sales experience
What our Inside Sales Representatives do:
- Cold calling with possibility of managing potential inquiries
- Meet daily, weekly, and monthly goals
- Apply Networx sales process
- Adhere to quality assurance policies and procedures
Compensation and Perks:
- $29,000 Base + commission paid bi-weekly
- Potential to earn 60-70k in first 12 months
- Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays.
- Comprehensive, paid training and on-boarding
- Ability to use MS-Word, MS-Excel, MS-Windows, MS-Outlook and the internet effectively
- Needs to be organized and fluent in English.
- Needs to be willing to think outside the box
- Needs to be able to rapidly learn and apply instructions quickly
We are looking for a forward-thinking, service-oriented, incentive driven, Business to Business closer. Our sales force is the lifeblood of our aggressively growing company. You will be responsible for the daily cold calling with the potential to move toward day-to-day management of prospective client inquires. Organization and a strong attention to detail are crucial to your success in this fast-paced business. Our reps stop at nothing to close business, offer solutions and solve problems for our client's diverse customer generation needs. This isn't your mamma's sales team, if you're not to be challenged daily, please don't apply.
- You'll love.....
- Competitive atmosphere
- Family environment
- Seeing results from the work you put in
- That your opinion matters
- Lots of opportunity for career growth
- We love....
- Providing industry leading training. You will receive continuous learning and development over your whole career.
- Teaching people how to be more successful in life and business, not just sales
- Listening to great minds like you
- Recognizing you for your excellence, and impact
- Giving back to our community monthly
Meet Some of Networx's Employees
Sales Development Representative
Jaleesa funnels leads into the sales pipeline by researching, sourcing, and contacting residential contractors to educate them on Networx services and how they could grow their business.
Back to top