A day in the life?
The Sales Manager leads and manages sales operations and oversees activities for their respective sales team of 8-10 Fundraising Sales Consultants (inside sales). The key objective of the Sales Manager is to grow incremental and new sales for the business while simultaneously ensuring the sales team is focusing effort on bringing in customers that fit into our ideal customer profile. The Sales Manager will work closely with all departments including Customer Success, Product/Tech, Marketing, and other sales teams for the purpose of ensuring the delivery of first-class delivery experience. This high-visibility role reports to the Vice President of Sales.
On day one with your team, you will work with your team to convert prospective customers into new customers, joining our growing base of thousands of small US nonprofits currently subscribing to our online fundraising tools and donor management system. Your ability to lead, develop and motivate a team of sales consultants in order to close new business is key!
We’re looking for an all-star who can:
- Participate in the recruitment and selection process of new consultants
- Lead, develop and motivate a team of sales consultants
- Coach and develop selling behaviors that align with our target customer
- Build an open-communication environment for your team
- Manage sales goals and manage metrics that drive results
- Set goals, track sales activity and provide sales projections
- Participate in strategy sessions that are tied to sales operation growth; liaise with other departments as needed to ensure brand consistency and increase sales
This is an exciting role that requires a team player who enjoys coaching and motivating a team. The ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic and evolving environment is a must!
- You are well educated! Preferably, you have at least a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in our industry.
- You have industry experience! You have 5+ years’ experience in a software sales role.
- You have supervisory experience! You have 3+ years of experience in people management with a proven record of growing a team and individual team members. You have demonstrated success in motivating a team!
- You are goal-oriented and metrics driven! You use metrics and activity tracking via Salesforce to help your team members develop and work a pipeline.
- You are a fantastic communicator! You have all-star communication skills in person, over the phone and email and in a demo. You always put your best foot forward!
- You like innovation and collaboration! You look for ways to improve processes and to work smarter, not harder! You have a history of success in collaborating with business leaders across multiple departments to drive the business forward.
Who are we? In short, we help non-profits unleash generosity!
We believe nonprofits have important missions and deserve great software to power their fundraising and fuel their missions. We use data, technology, and the power of networks to eliminate the daily fundraising grind that most leaders endure. Network for Good provides Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) fundraising solutions that have delivered over $1.5 billion to more than 125,000 charities since 2001.
Why we’re hiring? In short, because we are growing!
We’re growing our team so we can provide more nonprofits with simple solutions to power the good they do. Network for Good is a hybrid organization – a nonprofit-owned for-profit. In 2013, we became a Certified B Corporation. We have been able to invest in and enhance our offerings and we’re just getting started!
What can you expect?
You can expect, growth and innovation and to have fun along the way. You will not only be rewarded for your personal achievements, but you will also have the opportunity to be part of an organization that lives by its motto every day: Do Good. Feel Good. ™
We’ve got perks, too! How about Flexible Time Off, Volunteer Paid Time Off and your birthday as Holiday? 401(k) with match, stock options, commuter stipend and fantastic health insurance, too! Oh and don’t like wearing a suit and a tie every day? We’ve got you covered! We’re a jeans every day workplace!
Candidates submitting an application must have legal authorization to work in the United States. Network for Good is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, marital or parental status, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Meet Some of Network for Good's Employees
Fundraising Sales Consultant
Casey works the leads the Marketing Team delivers. He seeks to understand the challenges nonprofits face when trying to improve their fundraising efforts and provides them with successful fundraising technology solutions.
Back to top