Marketing Manager, Paid Advertising
A day in the life?
As a Marketing Manager, Paid Advertising, you will be responsible for leading our paid advertising marketing program. You’ll own the strategy, development, execution and measurement of our all of our advertising campaigns, helping us win new customers and become the leading donation management software solution. You’ll report to the Director, Marketing Operations and work along-side the rest of the marketing team to make it happen.
We're looking for a rock-star who can maintain a balance between strategizing and technical execution in order to:
- Create a Marketing Paid Advertising Strategy to drive towards aggressive demand generation metrics each month.
- Manage and oversee building and optimizing campaigns on Google AdWords and paid social media.
- Optimize and create keyword targets, banners, and other ads.
- Develop, manage, and optimize retargeting campaigns.
- Understand and implement multi-channel optimization best practices.
- Improve campaign performance, including changes to budget, strategies & targeting.
- Monitor and report on Advertising KPIs as it supports the overall demand generation strategy.
- Define budget and CPA thresholds for all campaigns.
- Work with other members of the team to ensure the paid acquisition strategy complements and amplifies all marketing initiatives.
- Track the outcomes of the campaigns by way of INQ, MQL, SAL, SQL and Closed Won in Salesforce.com.
- Work with MarCom Manager to align paid advertising with the editorial calendar.
- Regularly report on ROI, business impact, and attribution analysis.
- Collaborate and coordinate, as needed, with other teams. Test, learn, operationalize.
- You're well educated! You have at least a Bachelor’s degree -- in marketing, communications or a similar field.
- You have experience! You have 3+ years managing a Paid Search (PPC) and social media campaigns (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc). Ideally you have a proven background in B2B demand generation at a fast-growing technology/SaaS company. Certifications (Google, Bing, Yahoo) are a plus!
- You’re obsessed with outcomes! You know how to use data to improve ROI. Experience with Call Tracking metrics and advanced knowledge of and experience with Google Analytics is needed!
- You're a strong project manager! You can develop a strategy then tactically implement it.
- You take action! You have a strong bias to action with an ability to ruthlessly prioritize. You work well under deadlines and tight schedules.
- You love innovation! You are an out-of the box thinker. You know the playbook but you’re not limited by it! Ideally you have experience at a start-up, or a scrappy, fast-moving company.
Who are we? In short, we help non-profits unleash generosity!
We believe nonprofits have important missions and deserve great software to power their fundraising and fuel their missions. We use data, technology, and the power of networks to eliminate the daily fundraising grind that most leaders endure. Network for Good provides Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) fundraising solutions that have delivered over $1.5 billion to more than 125,000 charities since 2001.
Why we’re hiring? In short, because we are growing!
We’re growing our team so we can provide more nonprofits with simple solutions to power the good they do. Network for good is a hybrid organization – a nonprofit-owned for-profit. In 2013, we became a Certified B Corporation. We have been able to invest in and enhance our offerings and we’re just getting started!
What can you expect?
You can expect, growth and innovation and to have fun along the way. You will not only be rewarded for your personal achievements, but you will also have the opportunity to be part of an organization that lives by its motto every day: Do Good. Feel Good. ™
We’ve got perks, too! How about Volunteer Days, Flexible Time Off and your birthday as Holiday? 401(k) with match, stock options, commuter stipend and fantastic health insurance, too! Oh and don’t like wearing a suit and a tie every day? We’ve got you covered! We’re a jeans every day workplace!
Candidates submitting an application must have legal authorization to work in the United States. Network for Good is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, marital or parental status, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Meet Some of Network for Good's Employees
Fundraising Sales Consultant
Casey works the leads the Marketing Team delivers. He seeks to understand the challenges nonprofits face when trying to improve their fundraising efforts and provides them with successful fundraising technology solutions.
Back to top