Marketing Manager, Demand Generation
A day in the life?
As a Marketing Manager, Demand Generation, you will be responsible for leading our webinar and demand marketing programs. You’ll own the strategy, development, execution and measurement of our demand generation campaigns, helping us win new customers and become the leading donation management software solution. You’ll report to the Director, Marketing Operations and work along-side the rest of the marketing team to make it happen.
We're looking for Marketing Demand Generation rock-star who can maintain a balance between writing and technical execution in order to:
- Create a Marketing Campaign Strategy to drive towards aggressive demand generation metrics each month
- Oversee editorial and campaign program calendar, vendor relationships, and relevant technology platforms
- Manage all campaign and webinar logistics (pre, during and post)
- Oversee the development of all demand generation landing pages in the marketing automation system (Marketo) to promote webinars
- Write teaser copy, bios, and presentation decks for each webinar/podcast
- Track the outcomes of the campaigns by way of INQ, MQL, SAL, SQL and Closed Won in Salesforce.com
- Work with the content manager to align programs and webinars with the overall editorial calendar as well as plug webinars through email marketing and digital advertising
- Regularly report on ROI, business impact, and event attribution analysis
- Collaborate and coordinate, as needed, with other teams. Test, learn, operationalize
- You're well educated! You have at least a Bachelor’s degree -- in marketing, communications or a similar field.
- You have experience! You have a proven background in B2B demand generation at a fast-growing technology/SaaS company specifically running webinars and/or event campaigns. You have detailed knowledge of Salesforce, Marketo, WordPress or similar.
- You’re obsessed with outcomes! You know how to use data to improve ROI.
- You're a strong project manager! You can develop a strategy then tactically implement it.
- You take action! You have a strong bias to action with an ability to ruthlessly prioritize.
- You love innovation! You are an out-of the box thinker. You know the playbook but you’re not limited by it! Ideally you have experience at a start-up, or a scrappy, fast-moving company.
Who are we? In short, we help non-profits unleash generosity!
We believe nonprofits have important missions and deserve great software to power their fundraising and fuel their missions. We use data, technology, and the power of networks to eliminate the daily fundraising grind that most leaders endure. Network for Good provides Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) fundraising solutions that have delivered over $1.5 billion to more than 125,000 charities since 2001.
Why we’re hiring? In short, because we are growing!
We’re growing our team so we can provide more nonprofits with simple solutions to power the good they do. Network for good is a hybrid organization – a nonprofit-owned for-profit. In 2013, we became a Certified B Corporation. We have been able to invest in and enhance our offerings and we’re just getting started!
What can you expect?
You can expect, growth and innovation and to have fun along the way. You will not only be rewarded for your personal achievements, but you will also have the opportunity to be part of an organization that lives by its motto every day: Do Good. Feel Good. ™
We’ve got perks, too! How about Volunteer Days, Flexible Time Off and your birthday as Holiday? 401(k) with match, stock options, commuter stipend and fantastic health insurance, too! Oh and don’t like wearing a suit and a tie every day? We’ve got you covered! We’re a jeans every day workplace!
Candidates submitting an application must have legal authorization to work in the United States. Network for Good is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, marital or parental status, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Meet Some of Network for Good's Employees
Fundraising Sales Consultant
Casey works the leads the Marketing Team delivers. He seeks to understand the challenges nonprofits face when trying to improve their fundraising efforts and provides them with successful fundraising technology solutions.
Back to top