Manager, Customer Success
A day in the life?
The Manager, Customer Success will manage a team of Success Specialists working with all new Network for Good customers and will be responsible for driving retention and success of NFG’s tools and services.
The Customer Success Management Team owns Network for Good’s long-term relationship with its customers, directly impacting the value realized by the customer and the ultimate success of Network for Good. You will be an internal champion for Customer Success and drive our ability to service our customers. You will report directly to our VP of Customer Success. This is a high-visibility role that will interact with all departments on a regular basis.
On day one with your team, you will serve a growing base of thousands of small US nonprofits currently subscribing to our online fundraising tools and donor management system. Your ability to drive product adoption in the first phases of their customer journey that leads to customer retention is key.
We’re looking for an all-star who can:
- Manage day-to-day operations of the Success Department’s Welcome Team including team activities, employee development/training, goal setting and reviews.
- Own the hand-off points between sales and success to create a seamless new customer experience from sign-up to first value.
- Create and execute training strategy for customers to improve customer adoption of software, turning users into advocates and life-long customers.
- Provide executive-level reports, weekly and monthly, to help Executive Leadership team understand health of the business.
- Identify and engage at-risk customers and work with internal teams to address issues, create plans for success, and re-engage customers.
- Act as internal champion and advocate for nonprofit customers across all departments.
This is an exciting role that requires someone who enjoys routine customer analysis work and is a data driven decision maker. The ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic and evolving environment is a must!
- You are well educated! You have at least a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in our industry. You might even have a Master’s or additional certifications and training!
- You have industry experience! You have 3+ years’ experience in a customer support, success or retention. Ideally you've spent your career within the SaaS industry. Additional experience interfacing with sales or product management is a plus!
- You have supervisory experience! You have 1+ years of experience in people management with a proven record of growing a team and individual team members.
- You are analytical and data driven! You use data to drive decisions and can achieve aggressive metrics all while measuring the overall health of our customers.
- You are adept in a low-touch leveraged support model! You have consumer or SMB experience (this is not an enterprise account management leadership role).
- You are systems savvy! Ideally you have managed systems such as Zendesk and/or Salesforce... bonus points! You must be proficient in MS Excel.
- You like innovation! You look for ways to improve processes and to work smarter, not harder! If there’s a function or a way to reduce redundant work, you’re on it
Who are we? In short, we help non-profits unleash generosity!
We believe nonprofits have important missions and deserve great software to power their fundraising and fuel their missions. We use data, technology, and the power of networks to eliminate the daily fundraising grind that most leaders endure. Network for Good provides Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) fundraising solutions that have delivered over $1.5 billion to more than 125,000 charities since 2001.
Why we’re hiring? In short, because we are growing!
We’re growing our team so we can provide more nonprofits with simple solutions to power the good they do. Network for Good is a hybrid organization – a nonprofit-owned for-profit. In 2013, we became a Certified B Corporation. We have been able to invest in and enhance our offerings and we’re just getting started!
What can you expect?
You can expect, growth and innovation and to have fun along the way. You will not only be rewarded for your personal achievements, but you will also have the opportunity to be part of an organization that lives by its motto every day: Do Good. Feel Good. ™
We’ve got perks, too! How about Volunteer Paid Time Off and your birthday as Holiday? 401(k) with match, stock options, commuter stipend and fantastic health insurance, too! Oh and don’t like wearing a suit and a tie every day? We’ve got you covered! We’re a jeans every day workplace!
Candidates submitting an application must have legal authorization to work in the United States. Network for Good is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, marital or parental status, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Meet Some of Network for Good's Employees
Fundraising Sales Consultant
Casey works the leads the Marketing Team delivers. He seeks to understand the challenges nonprofits face when trying to improve their fundraising efforts and provides them with successful fundraising technology solutions.
Back to top