Fundraising Sales Consultant
A day in the life?
In this important role, you will interact with various senior leaders and decision makers, focusing on the growth of our client base! The goal is to put Network for Good products in the hands of as many non-profits as possible, helping them raise money online! This is a high-energy role that requires you to use your many talents! You will be a product expert, educating our potential clients and ultimately closing the sale.
We’re looking for an all-stars who can:
- Qualify and manage provided leads; prospect from a target list of accounts
- Generate new business to exceed monthly quotas, quarterly and yearly goals
- Conduct phone and web-based consultative calls with non-profit senior executives and decisions makers
- Build and manage all aspects of the sales pipeline to support monthly revenue forecast
- Promote and enhance company reputation by providing a professional, positive customer experience
This is an exciting role that requires someone with self-motivation, passion and the desire to talk with people, all day, every day! The ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic and evolving environment is a must!
- You have experience! You have 1+ years of business-to-business (B2B) sales. You have evidence of performance based results and you are proud to talk about them… maybe you’ve already worked in inside sales for a software or technology company, bonus points!
- You are well educated! You have at least a Bachelor’s degree…. maybe you were heavily involved in campus life or competitive sports, bonus points!
- You enjoy talking with people! You’re living the dream… one phone call or demo at a time! Your energy and positive attitude is likable and engaging!
- You can close the deal! You know the sales cycle starts with superior listening skills and understanding! You ask a lot of questions and listen before making suggestions. You have strong negotiation and closing ability!
- You are innovative and love technology! You believe technology tools maximize efficiency and you come up to speed with new software fast… maybe you’ve already used Salesforce, bonus points!
Who are we? In short, we help non-profits unleash generosity!
We believe nonprofits have important missions and deserve great software to power their fundraising and fuel their missions. We use data, technology, and the power of networks to eliminate the daily fundraising grind that most leaders endure. Network for Good provides Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) fundraising solutions that have delivered over $1.5 billion to more than 125,000 charities since 2001.
Why we’re hiring? In short, because we are growing!
We’re growing our team so we can provide more nonprofits with simple solutions to power the good they do. Network for Good is a hybrid organization – a nonprofit-owned for-profit. In 2013, we became a Certified B Corporation. We have been able to invest in and enhance our offerings and we’re just getting started!
What can you expect?
You can expect, growth and innovation and to have fun along the way. You will not only be rewarded for your personal achievements, but you will also have the opportunity to be part of an organization that lives by its motto every day: Do Good. Feel Good. ™
We’ve got perks, too! How about Volunteer Paid Time Off and your birthday as Holiday? 401(k) with match, stock options, commuter stipend and fantastic health insurance, too! Oh and don’t like wearing a suit and a tie every day? We’ve got you covered! We’re a jeans every day workplace!
Candidates submitting an application must have legal authorization to work in the United States. Network for Good is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, marital or parental status, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Meet Some of Network for Good's Employees
Fundraising Sales Consultant
Casey works the leads the Marketing Team delivers. He seeks to understand the challenges nonprofits face when trying to improve their fundraising efforts and provides them with successful fundraising technology solutions.
Back to top