Personal Fundraising Consultant - Full-time Position - Washington, DC or Baltimore, MD
Who are we? In short, we help non-profits unleash generosity!
We believe nonprofits have important missions and deserve great software to power their fundraising and fuel their missions. We use data, technology, and the power of networks to eliminate the daily fundraising grind that most leaders endure. Network for Good provides Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) fundraising solutions that have delivered over $1.5 billion to more than 125,000 charities since 2001.
Why we’re hiring? In short, because we are growing!
We’re growing our team so we can provide more nonprofits with simple solutions to power the good they do. Network for Good is a hybrid organization – a nonprofit-owned for-profit. In 2013, we became a Certified B Corporation. We have been able to invest in and enhance our offerings and we’re just getting started!
A day in the life?
In this important role, you will help our nonprofit clients launch, optimize, execute and sustain their individual giving programs over the course of the fundraising year.
We're looking for an all-star fundraiser who can:
- Consult with clients and work independently writing appeals, setting up giving pages, analyzing donor data, and guiding campaign strategy and execution
- Develop customized fundraising strategy and plans for individual giving
- Act as subject matter expert in all areas of fundraising
- Collaborate remotely with our small and mid-sized nonprofit clients and track client progress toward executing agreed upon plans
- Assist with service renewals and in upselling additional services
- Work closely with our Sales, Success and Product teams to retain customers and help drive product development, ensuring clients’ interests are served
- You're well educated! You have at least a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent training experience.
- You have experience! You have 5-15 years of fundraising, development or nonprofit consulting experience! Bonus points for diverse experience spanning a variety of nonprofit or philanthropic sectors (such as: human services fundraising,performing arts, animal welfare, LGBT, veteran, faith based, etc)!
- You're relationship builder! You have an entrepreneurial approach that builds and nurtures lasting relationships!
- You're tech savvy! You have experience with a variety of databases, mobile and web applications, Google Docs, etc!
- You love data! You have experience with fundraising data migrations! You solve problems easily and you make fundraising and marketing suggestions based on data.
- You love evolving! You thrive in a fast paced, dynamic and innovative environment!
What can you expect?
You can expect, growth and innovation and to have fun along the way. You will not only be rewarded for your personal achievements, but you will also have the opportunity to be part of an organization that lives by its motto every day: Do Good. Feel Good. ™
We’ve got perks, too! How about Volunteer Paid Time Off and your birthday as Holiday? 401(k) with match, stock options, commuter stipend and fantastic health insurance, too! Oh and don’t like wearing a suit and a tie every day? We’ve got you covered! We’re a jeans every day workplace!
Want more?… click apply!
Candidates submitting an application must have legal authorization to work in the United States. Network for Good is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, marital or parental status, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Meet Some of Network for Good's Employees
Fundraising Sales Consultant
Casey works the leads the Marketing Team delivers. He seeks to understand the challenges nonprofits face when trying to improve their fundraising efforts and provides them with successful fundraising technology solutions.
Back to top