Director of Product Marketing
Who are we? In short, we help non-profits unleash generosity!
We believe nonprofits have important missions and deserve great software to power their fundraising and fuel their missions. We use data, technology, and the power of networks to eliminate the daily fundraising grind that most leaders endure. Network for Good provides Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) fundraising solutions that have delivered over $1.5 billion to more than 125,000 charities since 2001.
Why we’re hiring? In short, because we are growing!
We’re growing our team so we can provide more nonprofits with simple solutions to power the good they do. Network for good is a hybrid organization – a nonprofit-owned for-profit. In 2013, we became a Certified B Corporation. We have been able to invest in and enhance our offerings and we’re just getting started!
A day in the life?
This is a high-visibility role for a product leader to drive new initiatives and be the bridge between product, marketing, and sales. The Product Marketing Director will be highly ingrained into our product development cycle from inception to ensure that you provide early insights to the product team as they plan so you can become an expert on our product features and differentiation. You will be measured on your ability to influence demand and happiness with the product as measured through new and upsell units and customer adoption scores. You will report directly to our Chief Technology Officer.
We’re looking for an all-star who can:
- Be the voice of customer: You'll represent the voice of the market and customer; provide market analysis, build personas, and identify jobs-to-be-done
- Prepare value proposition: Identify target market and conduct competitive landscape analysis, documenting product differentiation and positioning
- Roadmap influence: Work with product team to influence development of new products. You're highly ingrained in our product development cycle from inception to ensure that you provide early insights to the product team as they plan, acting as a thought partner, collaborator and representative of our prospects and customers.
- Go-to-market: Drives an integrated go-to-market strategy for new products and features unique value proposition, positioning, messaging, as well as pricing and all promotions
- Testing: Use “Growth hacker" mentality to test new value propositions, features, pricing, and roadmap ideas working across departments.
- This is an exciting role that requires someone who thinks strategically and is a data driven decision maker. The ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic and evolving environment is a must!
- You are well educated! You have at least a Bachelor’s degree. You might even have a Master’s or additional certifications and training!
- You have strong industry experience! 5-10 years in a product or product marketing role. Knowledge of software as a service critical. Strong knowledge and/or interest in nonprofit industry highly valued.
- You have unique skills: You see the market big picture but know how to pinpoint the problems customers most want solved. You enjoy talking to customers to discern their deepest needs and can conduct a win/loss analysis.
- You are tech savvy! You have a Technical background (either through professional experience and/or academic course work) strongly preferred.
- You like innovation! High interest and curiosity about the evolving role of the product function with tech organizations. Knowledge or experience of Jobs-to-be-Done or similar shows you have a method to your madness.
- You like change and challenge! You should apply if you like to be challenged, have a "growth hacker" mindset, and have worked on projects around customer acquisition, customer activation and retention.
What can you expect?
You can expect, growth and innovation and to have fun along the way. You will not only be rewarded for your personal achievements, but you will also have the opportunity to be part of an organization that lives by its motto every day: Do Good. Feel Good. ™
We’ve got perks, too! How about Volunteer Paid Time Off and your birthday as Holiday? 401(k) with match, stock options, commuter stipend and fantastic health insurance, too! Oh and don’t like wearing a suit and a tie every day? We’ve got you covered! We’re a jeans every day workplace!
Want more? … click apply!
Candidates submitting an application must have legal authorization to work in the United States. Network for Good is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, marital or parental status, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Back to top