Business Development Representative (Inside Sales)
A day in the life?
In this important role, you will employ sales methodologies to convert prospect inquiries into new business leads! The goal is to put Network for Good products in the hands of as many non-profits as possible, helping them raise money online!
We're looking for potential all-stars who can:
- Educate potential clients on the value of NFG's software and services
- Manage leads and schedule qualified product demonstrations for sales consultants
- Meet performance-based goals
- Grow with Network for Good
This is a role that requires someone with self-motivation, for the right person this will launch your sales career! The ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic and evolving environment is a must!
- You are well educated! You have at least a bachelor's degree or experience in lieu of degree…. maybe you were heavily involved in campus life or competitive sports, bonus points!
- You are ready! You have a desire to start a career in sales and advance within the company.
- You ramp up fast! You can learn software and technology tools quickly... maybe you've already used Salesforce, bonus points!
- You are engaging! Your energy and positive attitude is likable and engaging! You have confidence presenting information to business decision-makers.
Who are we? In short, we help non-profits unleash generosity!
We believe nonprofits have important missions and deserve great software to power their fundraising and fuel their missions. We use data, technology, and the power of networks to eliminate the daily fundraising grind that most leaders endure. Network for Good provides Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) fundraising solutions that have delivered over $2.5 billion to more than 205,000 charities since 2001.
Why we're hiring? In short, because we are growing!
We're growing our team so we can provide more nonprofits with simple solutions to power the good they do. Network for Good is a hybrid organization – a nonprofit-owned for-profit. In 2013, we became a Certified B Corporation. We have been able to invest in and enhance our offerings and we're just getting started!
What can you expect?
You can expect, growth and innovation and to have fun along the way. You will not only be rewarded for your personal achievements, but you will also have the opportunity to be part of an organization that lives by its motto every day: Do Good. Feel Good. ™
We've got perks, too! We offer a 401(k) with immediate company match, stock options, commuter stipend and fantastic health insurance, too! How about Flexible Paid Time Off, Paid Parental Leave, Volunteer Days and your birthday as Holiday? We're a jeans every day workplace!
Candidates submitting an application must have unrestricted and unlimited authorization to work in the United States and for Network for Good. Network for Good does not provide visa sponsorship for this position. Network for Good is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, marital or parental status, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Meet Some of Network for Good's Employees
KellieCustomer Success Specialist
Kellie helps onboard new customers. She walks them through the setup process and teaches them how to use the software system so that they can become fundraising warriors in no time.
Back to top