A day in the life?
In this role, you will look at how customers do use and could use our software in their fundraising activities. Using that perspective you will share your insight with other team members, recommend improvements to the software, design new features and work flows for customers to use, perform user acceptance testing and work with product managers and developers to bring new ideas to life. Lastly you will use analytics tools to measure the effectiveness and user engagement of these new solutions
We’re looking for an all-star analyst who can:
- Perform analytical work to solve issues and find opportunities to improve the utility of our software for our customers.
- Collect and analyze qualitative and quantitative feedback from customers through customer interviews, surveys and click tracking tools such as Google Analytics, Intercomm, Kiss Metrics, and FullStory.
- Translate complex concepts into effective recommendations
- Document functional design, work flow processes , user stories and acceptance test criteria
- Use Jira for managing changes to product design, website and processes.
- Become an expert in our products to provide 2nd tier support to customer success and product teams.
- Support product development and testing
- Work cross functionally with all teams across the business, including Product, Development, Marketing, Success, Finance and Sales.
- You are well educated! You have at least a Bachelor’s degree. Curriculum in systems thinking and process discipline is a plus.
- You have up to date experience! You have 4+ years’ experience in a related position. Familiarity with Agile, Kanban,“Jobs-To-Be-Done”, Design Sprints and “Hook Model”, frameworks for Product Development is ideal.
- You have a “Can Do” Attitude! You are a creative problem solver, experienced in finding efficient solutions and working with many areas of a business. You can multi-task several projects at once while coordinating communication across teams.
- You are systems savvy! You can flow chart, draw and entity relationship model, create a data flow diagram, draft a state transition diagram and form a program structure chart. Most of all you know how to break a large complex project or product into small, manageable parts so each may be designed, studied or analyzed in detail.
- You like innovation! You look for ways to improve processes and to work smarter, not harder! You have the ability to ramp quickly, are a self-learner, work at a fast pace and prioritize a workload.
Who are we? In short, we help non-profits unleash generosity!
We believe nonprofits have important missions and deserve great software to power their fundraising and fuel their missions. We use data, technology, and the power of networks to eliminate the daily fundraising grind that most leaders endure. Network for Good provides Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) fundraising solutions that have delivered over $1.5 billion to more than 125,000 charities since 2001.
Why we’re hiring? In short, because we are growing!
We’re growing our team so we can provide more nonprofits with simple solutions to power the good they do. Network for good is a hybrid organization – a nonprofit-owned for-profit. In 2013, we became a Certified B Corporation. We have been able to invest in and enhance our offerings and we’re just getting started!
What can you expect?
You can expect, growth and innovation and to have fun along the way. You will not only be rewarded for your personal achievements, but you will also have the opportunity to be part of an organization that lives by its motto every day: Do Good. Feel Good. ™
We’ve got perks, too! How about 'Feel Good' Flexible Time Off, Volunteer Paid Time Off and your birthday as Holiday? 401(k) with match, stock options, commuter stipend and fantastic health insurance, too! We’re also a jeans every day workplace!
Candidates submitting an application must have legal authorization to work in the United States. Network for Good is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, marital or parental status, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Back to top