Virtual Account Manager
- Tokyo, Japan
NetApp is looking for passionate and driven self-starters for Virtual AccountManager adventure within our Academy Graduate Program. In this role, you are responsible for identifying sales opportunities in existing accounts in a sales district. Your goal will be to uncover opportunities and take them to the point of purchase with our field sales and channel partner teams.
You will create deep customer satisfaction and product adoption and use this as a springboard to find opportunities to grow business. And ensure to upsell the value of your portfolio with the help of the Sales team.
- Coordinate sales activities with partners and customers to ensure a smooth experience in sales process and through lifecycle management.
- Create relationship maps within accounts with plans to expand depth and quality of relationships with buyers and influencers.
- Be an expert in the solution portfolios. Conduct outreach efforts to maintain and educate stakeholders on NetApp's value proposition and best-in-class solutions.
- Maintain, research, and analyse the data and intelligence to drive account growth strategy with wider account team members.
- Improves customer satisfaction and NetApp product adoption through information campaigns.
You will be starting your career with NetApp as a part of the coveted S3(Sales, Support and Services) Academy.
S3 Academy, is the most sought-after early-in-career development program designed specifically for top university graduates from around the world. This is for you, aspiring to become the next generation of sales leaders in the industry. If you are hired, you get to attend a 90-days professional training program in the United States(currently being conducted virtually due to travel restrictions) as a part of the S3 Academy.
- Must have graduated within the past 36 months or will graduate by September 2021 with a Bachelor or master's degree in Business studies or Engineering. Other degrees will be considered.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
- Good interpersonal, negotiation and organizational skills are needed in order to work successfully with prospects, customers, and cross functional teams to meet performance goals.
- Capabilities to collaborate cross culturally; adaptive to work in a virtual team setup and across various time zones.
- Knowledge of tools, Salesforce, SAP, Microsoft Office.
- Entrepreneur minded work ethic.
- Open, proactive, positive, interested in Technology and how it shapes the future world.
- High level of accountability.
- Cool and Calm under pressure.
- Strong attention to detail
Job Segment: Account Manager, Engineer, ERP, Field Sales, Manager, Sales, Engineering, Technology, Management
Back to top