- Research Triangle Park, NC
Are you data-driven? We at NetApp believe in the transformative power of data - to expand customer touchpoints, to foster greater innovation, and to optimize operations. We are designed for simplicity, optimized to protect, created to embrace future opportunity, and open to enrich choice. We are the data authority for hybrid cloud, and we are helping our customers realize the full potential of their data.
We've built a Data Fabric for a data-driven world - to simplify and integrate data management across the resources that are best for the business. With the Data Fabric, our customers can harness the power of cloud data services, build cloud infrastructures, and modernize storage through data management.
In the role of Treasury Analyst, you are an integral member of a small and nimble treasury team. This position has a variety of cash and operations responsibilities that will require you to interact with the entire treasury team. The role is based in RTP and will require a self-motivated and proactive individual who has strong communication skills.
Key activities and responsibilities
- Manage the company's cash position. This includes the daily cash management and reconciliation of Treasury concentration bank accounts on behalf of several legal entities around the world.
- Complete daily cash management activities using a Treasury system, minimizing the amount of idle cash while ensuring adequate liquidity to meet all potential operating needs.
- Invest excess cash in overnight and other short-term investment alternatives.
- Initiate electronic funds transfers ensuring proper execution of all wire transfers.
- Work with internal AP, AR and Payroll teams to address issues or requests related to cash transactions.
- Act as the primary contact and administrator for various banking portals, assisting with the opening and closing of bank accounts as needed.
- Perform daily & monthly bank account reconciliations. Manage processes related to month-end and quarter-end close, variance analysis, reconciliations, and reporting.
- Ensure all cash management processes are compliant with internal controls, policies and procedures.
- Assist Treasury Operations Manager with activities related to the company's FX hedging programs.
- Work with counterparties to ensure all FX trades are confirmed and settled in a timely manner.
- Provide ad hoc analysis as needed.
- Effective business partnering skills and the ability to build and maintain strong working relationships
- Excellent written and interpersonal communications skills
- Ability to follow written procedures and policy
- Initiative and ability to deal with complex and ambiguous situations
- Intellectual curiosity with a focus on streamlining and automation
- The position requires strong personal computer skills; proficiency with applications such as Microsoft Word and Excel
- Familiarity with US GAAP is a plus
- This position requires a university degree in finance, accounting, or economics (or demonstrated equivalent experience). CTP credentials are highly desirable.
- At least 3 years of corporate treasury cash management & operations experience.
- Experience with Oracle Financials, Hyperion Reporting, Treasury Systems is highly desirable.
So get ready to tap into the data visionary within, and join us as we accelerate digital transformation and empower our customers to change the world with data!
If you ask a NetApp employee why they work here, the answer is inevitably the same: the people. At NetApp, our culture is at the heart of what we do.We place importance in trust, integrity, teamwork, and caring above all else. NetApp is a place where people are empowered to make a difference. Empowered to innovate. Empowered to collaborate. Empowered to help ourselves and others be data-driven and change the world. We take care of each other, our customers, our partners, and our communities simply because it's the right thing to do.
We work hard but also recognize the importance of work-life balance for our employees because what's important to them is important to us! Recently we implemented Family First, which encourages employees to take paid time off to bond with a new child (through birth or adoption) or to care for a family member with a serious health condition. Our volunteer time off program is best in class, offering employees 40 hours of paid time off per year to donate their time with their favorite organizations. We provide comprehensive medical, dental, wellness and vision plans for you and your family. We offer educational assistance, legal services, and access to discounts and fitness centers. We also offer financial savings programs to help you plan for your future.
Join us and see what empowerment can do.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Vets/Disabled
Nearest Major Market: Durham
Nearest Secondary Market: Raleigh
Job Segment: Medical, Oracle, Database, ERP, Payroll, Healthcare, Technology, Finance
Back to top