- Research Triangle Park, NC
Are you data-driven? We at NetApp believe in the transformative power of data - to expand customer touchpoints, to foster greater innovation, and to optimize operations. We are designed for simplicity, optimized to protect, created to embrace future opportunity, and open to enrich choice. We are the data authority for hybrid cloud, and we are helping our customers realize the full potential of their data.
We've built a Data Fabric for a data-driven world - to simplify and integrate data management across the resources that are best for the business. With the Data Fabric, our customers can harness the power of cloud data services, build cloud infrastructures, and modernize storage through data management.
In the role of Treasury Analyst, you are an integral member of a small and nimble treasury team. This position will have broad responsibilities that span across treasury functions and require you to interact with the entire treasury team. This role is based in RTP and will require a self-motivated and proactive individual who has strong communication skills.
Key activities and responsibilities
- Manage worldwide standby letters of credit and bank guarantees
- Assist in execution of capital markets trades related to stock repurchase and CP or debt issuance.
- Provide operational support and carry out reporting duties for key programs such as stock repurchase, commercial paper, dividend, debt, and other key programs
- Monitor company's outside investment managers and in-house portfolio to ensure adherence to the company's investment policy
- Serve as the treasury lead for NetApp's leasing program (where NetApp is a lessee). Partner with internal and external stakeholders, perform economic analysis, review documentations and execute on transactions
- Create monthly journal entries and perform general ledger reconciliations for the investment portfolio
- Assist with the administration and access control for various banking portals
- Assist Treasury Operations team with activities relating to the corporate banking structure (bank account management)
- Manage processes related to month-end and quarter-end close, variance analysis, reconciliations, and reporting
- Ad hoc analysis as needed
- Effective business partnering skills and the ability to build and maintain strong working relationships
- Excellent written and interpersonal communications skills
- Ability to present ideas and concepts clearly to peers and senior management
- Broad conceptual judgment, initiative and ability to deal with complex and ambiguous situations
- Intellectual curiosity and a growth mindset
- The position requires strong personal computer skills; proficiency with applications such as Microsoft Word and Excel
Familiarity with US GAAP
- This position requires a university degree in finance, accounting, or economics (or demonstrated equivalent experience)
- At least 5 years of corporate treasury/finance experience
- Experience with Oracle Financials, Hyperion Reporting, Treasury Systems and Bloomberg (or similar system) is highly desirable
- Experience working with treasury systems is a plus
So get ready to tap into the data visionary within, and join us as we accelerate digital transformation and empower our customers to change the world with data!
If you ask a NetApp employee why they work here, the answer is inevitably the same: the people. At NetApp, our culture is at the heart of what we do. We place importance in trust, integrity, teamwork, and caring above all else. NetApp is a place where people are empowered to make a difference. Empowered to innovate. Empowered to collaborate. Empowered to help ourselves and others be data-driven and change the world. We take care of each other, our customers, our partners, and our communities simply because it's the right thing to do.
We work hard but also recognize the importance of work-life balance for our employees because what's important to them is important to us! Recently we implemented Family First, which encourages employees to take paid time off to bond with a new child (through birth or adoption) or to care for a family member with a serious health condition. Our volunteer time off program is best in class, offering employees 40 hours of paid time off per year to donate their time with their favorite organizations. We provide comprehensive medical, dental, wellness and vision plans for you and your family. We offer educational assistance, legal services, and access to discounts and fitness centers. We also offer financial savings programs to help you plan for your future.
Join us and see what empowerment can do.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Vets/Disabled
Nearest Major Market: Durham
Nearest Secondary Market: Raleigh
Job Segment: Medical, Accounting, Bank, Banking, ERP, Healthcare, Finance, Technology
Back to top