Technical Partner Manager
- Moscow, Russia
Your area of responsibility
As a Technical Partner Manager, you are responsible for the technical development and support of our sales and implementation partners. You work closely with partner sales, develop strategies for the development of our partner channel from the technical point of view and implement them. You coordinate various training partners and involve specialists. In addition, you are able to position the technologies and solutions from NetApp at various levels of responsibility at the partner. You can adjust to the interlocutors, question their motives and motivational factors and understand them. Your extensive experience in sales support will benefit you. Comprehensive knowledge of the solutions and solution partners of NetApp is a prerequisite.
- Successfully completed technical studies at a university or university of applied sciences or corresponding professional experience.
- At least three years of experience in systems engineering or pre-sales consulting.
- Experience in supporting channel partners.
- IT skills, including enterprise computing, storage, backup, high availability solutions, databases, containerization, or data science
- Extensive knowledge in the areas of SAN, NAS, Cloud Services
- Experiences with one or more hypervisors
- Sound knowledge of at least one of the leading operating systems Windows, Unix, Linux
- You are strong in communication, able to work in a team and know how to motivate others.
- You are able to independently develop and conduct workshops.
- You can explain technical relationships clearly and understandably.
- You have analytical thinking, are creative and can present well, work independently and goal-oriented. Very good English and Russian language skills are required.
Job Segment: Information Technology, IT Manager, Engineer, Consulting, Manager, Technology, Engineering, Management
Back to top