- Bangalore, India
We are looking for a Sr. Salesforce developer with extensive experience in Salesforce application development and can implement end to end solutions that can be extended for future requirements. He/she should have in-depth knowledge of software development life cycle including design, development, testing, code review and release.
Designs, develops, modifies, debugs and evaluates programs for functional areas, including but not limited to finance, human resources, manufacturing and marketing. Analyzes existing programs or formulates logic for new systems, devises logic procedures, prepares flowcharting, performs coding and tests/debugs programs. Develops conversion and system implementation plans. Prepares and obtains approval of system and programming documentation. Recommends changes in development, maintenance and system standards. Trains users in conversion and implementation of system. Note: May be internal or external, client-focused, working in conjunction with Professional Services and outsourcing functions. May include company-wide, web-enabled solutions.
He/she should be proficient in Salesforce best practices, design patterns and design limitations.
- Hands on experience with Salesforce CRM and m inimum 2 years experience in Salesforce with knowledge of Sales and Marketing business processes
- Strong knowledge and experience with all the Out of Box capabilities, components and configurations offered by Salesforce platform, and implementing new instances of Salesforce.com from scratch.
- Strong knowledge and experience with configuration, customization, programming with Apex, Apex triggers, Apex actions, Web Services, Lightning Aura/LWC frameworks, VisualForce and JSON.
- Salesforce.com integration experience, with other enterprise services using real-time APIs, Streaming APIs, offline synch jobs using informatica / other tools, with other salesforce orgs and so on. Experience with Salesforce Connect is an added plus.
- Knowledge and experience of handling different Governor limits and the ability to design and build applications for the enterprise scale with Asynchronous jobs, Bulkify, Parallel Processing, Platform Cache, LDS and so on.
- Strong practical deployment knowledge of VisualForce, Flex, Salesforce configurations, Apex, Lightning, AppExchange deployment, and other Salesforce.com metadata using the org or package deployment models with GitHub as a version control system.
- Troubleshooting experience with Salesforce (debugging issues with Apex, Visualforce, Lightning components, Flows / Processes, Lightning page performance, SOQL performance, API integrations and so on).
- Proficient in Salesforce best practices, design patterns and design limitations.
- Good knowledge in Java and Object-Oriented Programming languages and concepts.
- Prior Experience working in sql/nonsql databases, preferably in Oracle.
- Prior Experience in Reactive JS development, REST based service development.
Typically requires a minimum of 8 years of related experience with a Bachelor's degree; or 6 years and a Master's degree; or a PhD with 3 years experience; or equivalent experience.
- Overall 8+ years of Salesforce CRM experience
- Minimum 2 years hands-on experience in Salesforce with knowledge of Sales and Marketing business processes
"NetApp is an equal opportunity employer and encourages individuals of all backgrounds, including individuals with disabilities, to apply for open positions at NetApp."
Job Segment: Database, Oracle, Application Developer, SQL, Java, Technology
Back to top