Sales Executive - Service Providers and Telecom
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
As a Sales Account Manager in NetApp's, you are responsible for selling NetApp's Products, Solutions and Services to strategic Service Provider and Telecom accounts within the UAE as well as maintaining positive on-going relationships to meet evolving customer needs.
Your overall focus areas will be in developing business opportunities, creating proposals, presentation to customers, and booking business for NetApp. You will be supported by Cross-functional teams from NetApp's Marketing, Systems Engineering ,Product Development functions; Cloud Infrastructure and Cloud Data Services business units to help you attain and exceed sales performance goals.
The essential responsibilities of the Enterprise Sales executive is to work directly with customers to capture sales opportunities and to work effectively across functions with other NetApp employees.
Specific areas of responsibility that you will be responsible for include:
- Driving sales in a defined territory and/or account list to achieve revenue targets.
- You will be a tireless hunter who lives for finding, developing and expanding opportunities for new business.
- Working with Sales Engineers to uncover customer needs, lead discovery, produce demos, and delivery use cases.
- Delivering results; exceeding annual quotas, driving referenceable business and building consistent pipeline through effective prospecting and marketing initiatives.
- Having a competitive attitude, a strong work ethic, a desire to disrupt the status quo, drive change and evangelize new technologies.
- Provide reliable forecasts on a weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual interval.
- Maintains strong customer and partner (distributors and resellers) relationships.
Typically requires a minimum of 12 years of related experience with a Bachelor's degree; or 8 years and a Master's degree; or a PhD with 5 years experience; or equivalent experience.
- This individual effectively works with, and influences senior internal personnel within the function, employees in other functions that support the sales effort, and has direct customer contact.
- Limited management supervision and direction is provided since this individual operates and drives results independently.
- Minimum of 8 years of selling experience.
- A bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science; or related field is required. A Graduate Degree is desired.
Job Segment: Sales Management, Telecom, Telecommunications, Electrical, Sales, Technology, Engineering
Back to top