- Research Triangle Park, NC
Are you data-driven? We at NetApp believe in the transformative power of data - to expand customer touchpoints, to foster greater innovation, and to optimize operations. We are designed for simplicity, optimized to protect, created to embrace future opportunity, and open to enrich choice. We are the data authority for hybrid cloud, and we are helping our customers realize the full potential of their data.
We've built a Data Fabric for a data-driven world - to simplify and integrate data management across the resources that are best for the business. With the Data Fabric, our customers can harness the power of cloud data services, build cloud infrastructures, and modernize storage through data management.
NetApp is looking for a highly motivated Revenue Analyst to become the newest key member of our dynamic revenue team. This is a high-profile role where, working with the revenue team, management, and business partners throughout NetApp, you will have the opportunity to be involved in a broad spectrum of revenue related activities and special projects. Tremendous growth opportunities exist for those interested in demonstrating their skills and potential. A small sampling of areas you will touch include:
- Ensuring the proper revenue rules and accounting treatment is applied to all orders
- Identifying and interpreting standard and non-standard agreement terms
- Monthly and Quarterly close activities
- Quarterly disclosures
- Compliance with SOX controls
- Interface with Internal and External auditors
- ERP and Revenue systems processes, controls and troubleshooting
- Process improvement and enhancements
- Ability to interpret and apply GAAP, ASC 606 preferred
- Knowledge of accounting operations in a large company preferred
- Ability to collaborate and coordinate with members of the Revenue Team in various geographies
- Demonstrated ability to establish strong cross-functional working relationships
- Attention to detail, strong organizational skills, strong communication skills, and ability to multi-task and meet firm deadlines
- Experience in monthly close related activities preferred
- Ability to identify, design and implement process enhancements
- Bachelor's or advanced degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- A minimum of 3-5 years of accounting experience
- CPA or Big 4 experience preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Proficiency with Excel
- Experience with RevPro and Oracle preferred
So get ready to tap into the data visionary within, and join us as we accelerate digital transformation and empower our customers to change the world with data!
If you ask a NetApp employee why they work here, the answer is inevitably the same: the people. At NetApp, our culture is at the heart of what we do. We place importance in trust, integrity, teamwork, and caring above all else. NetApp is a place where people are empowered to make a difference. Empowered to innovate. Empowered to collaborate. Empowered to help ourselves and others be data-driven and change the world. We take care of each other, our customers, our partners, and our communities simply because it's the right thing to do.
We work hard but also recognize the importance of work-life balance for our employees because what's important to them is important to us! Recently we implemented Family First, which encourages employees to take paid time off to bond with a new child (through birth or adoption) or to care for a family member with a serious health condition. Our volunteer time off program is best in class, offering employees 40 hours of paid time off per year to donate their time with their favorite organizations. We provide comprehensive medical, dental, wellness and vision plans for you and your family. We offer educational assistance, legal services, and access to discounts and fitness centers. We also offer financial savings programs to help you plan for your future.
Join us and see what empowerment can do.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Vets/Disabled
Nearest Major Market: Durham
Nearest Secondary Market: Raleigh
Job Segment: Revenue, Medical, Accounting, Database, Oracle, Finance, Healthcare, Technology
Back to top