- Bengaluru, India
This role will be responsible for the design, development, evaluation and optimization of programs for functional areas, including but not limited to finance, human resources, manufacturing and marketing. Responsibilities include analyzing existing programs or formulating logic for new systems, devising logic procedures, preparing flowcharts, coding and testing programs.
- Minimum 8 years of hands-on experience in software application development
- Working knowledge in databases like Oracle Database/SQL Server/PostgreSQL/MongoDB, Middleware technologies like Java and J2EE frameworks and modern web technologies like Angular, Typescript is preferred.
- Experience in DevOps and microservices would be a bonus.
- Good understanding of cloud technologies.
- Awareness of software development lifecycle methodologies (Waterfall, Agile)
- Excellent programming and development skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of one or more programming languages and development tools
- Strong aptitude for learning new technologies and understanding how to utilize them in a customer facing environment
- Typically requires a minimum of 8 years of related experience with a Bachelor's degree; or 6 years and a Master's degree; or a PhD with 3 years experience; or equivalent experience.
- Graduation or Post Graduation in Computer Science/Engineering discipline.
"NetApp is an equal opportunity employer and encourages individuals of all backgrounds, including individuals with disabilities, to apply for open positions at NetApp."
Job Segment: Developer, Engineer, Oracle, Programmer, Database, Technology, Engineering
Back to top