Manager IT, Enterprise Data and Analytics
- Bangalore, India
- Experience in managing high performing teams and developing careers
- Proven track record of surpassing expectations and delivering exceptional results; persistent and dependable, with a high integrity work ethic; ability to manage multiple competing priorities.
- History of successful technical consulting and/or architecture engagements with large-scale customers or enterprises; experience migrating or transforming legacy customer solutions to the cloud necessary; experience with digitalization and consumerization a strong plus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are essential; excellent analytical, problem-solving, negotiation, and organizational skills are required.
- Must possess strong subject matter expertise in at least two domains of Sales, Marketing, Install Base, Finance, and Customer Support areas.
- Demonstrated ability to have driven/completed multiple, complex technical projects
- Strong command of data modelling, data integration, data virtualization, data warehousing, in-memory computing, major BI platforms, data sciences and machine learning
- Hands-on experience in ETL, SQL, Python, APIs, and other related standards
- Hands-on emphasis with a proven track record of building and evaluating data pipes, and delivering systems for final production
- Must have strong data orientation and keen aptitude to explore innovative ways to analyze data
- Exposure to Big Data Analytics (data and technologies), Data Sciences, predictive analytics, modelling, machine learning, in-memory applications
- Experience with various data systems like Oracle Data Warehouse, SAP HANA, Hadoop/Hive, Vertica, Redshift, Presto, Mangodb
- Strong understanding devops, Containers, Container Orchestration (Kubernetes), on-premise, and cloud deployments - AWS, Google, Azure, Snowflake.
As a Manager of Information Technology, Enterprise Data and Analyticsyou are responsible for the planning, development, implementation and operation of NetApp's Reporting and Analytics Technology capabilities.
- Manage a team of highly skilled individuals to deliver high quality, high integrity, high performing, innovative solutions. Build a mature practice. Provide guidance, support and mentor.
- Work closely with the Enterprise Architecture, Development and Shared Technology Services teams to maintain alignment in a dynamic environment
- Collaborate with business, solution/enterprise architects to translate business requirements into scalable solution options and provide input to Data and Analytics roadmap/strategy
- Partner with business in data analysis (small and big) and demonstrate good judgment in solving problems as well as proactively identifying and resolving data issues
- Organize, lead, and facilitate multiple teams on highly complex, cross-functional, enterprise data and analytics initiative
- Design and Implement reconciliation processes and systems to monitor data quality to ensure data is accuracy, completeness, and that reconciles with source systems
- Define and develop cognitive solutions for business needs, incorporating technologies in Cloud, Machine Learning, AI, and Analytics.
- Identify, evaluate and suggest new technology opportunities (including open source) that will have an impact on the enterprise-wide BI systems, machine learning, and predictive analytics.
- A minimum of 10 years of hands-on experience in enterprise analytics and a minimum of 3 years as a people manager is required.
- A Graduation or Post Graduation in Computer Science/Engineering discipline
"NetApp is an equal opportunity employer and encourages individuals of all backgrounds, including individuals with disabilities, to apply for open positions at NetApp."
Job Segment: Analytics, Database, Data Analyst, Engineer, Data Management, Management, Technology, Data, Engineering
Back to top