Developers are responsible for designing and creating the data warehouse and all related extraction, transformation and load of data functions in the company. After the groundwork has been laid, developers also must test their designs to ensure the system runs smoothly. Furthermore, developers must be experts at taking a big-picture view of a company's data situation. A skill set that many employers look for is called data modelling. This means developers need to be able to read, analyse and digest what a business wants to accomplish with its data, and design the best possible process around those goals. Database designs take on many forms, including star and snowflake schemas.
- Organize, lead, and facilitate multiple teams on highly complex, cross-functional, enterprise data and analytics initiatives
- Develop and maintain scalable data pipelines and build out new integrations to support continuing increases in demand for various types of data
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to define KPI and build data metrics to measure KPI's
- Partner with business in data analysis (small and big) and demonstrate good judgment in solving problems as well as proactively identifying and resolving data issues
- Explores enterprise data and discovers patterns, meaningful relationships, anomalies and trends to generate actionable insights
- Define and develop cognitive solutions for business needs, incorporating technologies in Machine Learning, AI, and Analytics
- Must possess strong subject matter expertise in at least two domains of Sales, Marketing, Install Base, Finance, and Customer Support areas.
- Demonstrated ability to have completed multiple, complex technical projects
- Data modelling experience in Enterprise Data Warehouse,DataMart and ETL tools likePentaho, DataStage.
- Hands-on experience in SQL, XML, SSL, RESTful APIs, and other related standards.
- Hands-on emphasis with a proven track record of building and evaluating data pipes, and delivering systems for final production.
- Exposure to Big Data Analytics (data and technologies), Data Sciences, predictive analytics, modelling, machine learning, in-memory applications
- Experience with various data systems like Oracle Data Warehouse, SAP HANA.
- Strong understanding devops, on-premise, and cloud deployments - AWS, Google, Azure
A minimum of 3to 7years of experience withBachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or Business, or related field is required
Job Segment: Database, Warehouse, Engineer, Developer, ERP, Technology, Manufacturing, Engineering