- Bangalore, India
NetApp is the Data authority for Hybrid Cloud and CDS (Cloud Data Services) provides a full range of hybrid cloud data services that simplify management of applications and data across cloud and on-premises environments to accelerate digital transformation of customer through our solutions for all their cloud workloads and Kubernetes applications. Together with our partners, we empower global organizations to unleash the full potential of their data to expand customer touchpoints, foster greater innovation, and optimize their operations.
In this role you will be leading a Cloud Orchestrator technology to develop a control plane and various services to help accelerate the leadership of NetApp in Hybrid Cloud globally. We expect you to be an excellent coder who will take a lead in design and implementation as per the requirements of a managed Cloud Services, and should be able to quickly learn the existing code & architecture.
- Thorough understanding and extensive experience with building orchestration on at least one of the major hyper-scaler cloud providers (AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform)
- Hands-on Expertise in Container based technologies preferably Kubernetes & Dockers.
- Proficient with Go (or C-like programming languages). Experience with Python, Java/C-sharp is added advantage.
- Experienced with Cloud service APIs (e.g. AWS, Azure or GCP)
- Expertise in REST API design and implementation
- Thorough understanding of Linux or other Unix-like Operating Systems
- Experience with Backup and DR technology
- Understanding of NAS
- Experience of CI build systems or automated testing
- Understands the design, architecture principles and best practices in Cloud along with cloud health monitoring, capacity metering, billing.
- Highly knowledgeable in infrastructure like hypervisor, Cloud Storage and experience with cloud services including Databases, Caching, Object and Block Storage, Scaling, Load Balancers, Networking etc.
6+ years of experience and must be hands-on with coding
Excellent problem-solving, coupled with strong communication skills, and a sense of ownership and drive.
Ability to mentor new members, interviewing and help in building high performance teams.
NetApp is an equal opportunity employer and encourages individuals of all backgrounds, including individuals with disabilities, to apply for open positions at NetApp
Job Segment: Cloud, Developer, Engineer, Linux, Java, Technology, Engineering
Back to top