Cloud Data Services Specialist
- Uxbridge, United Kingdom
We're forward-thinking technology people with heart. We make our own rules, drive our own opportunities, and try to approach every challenge with fresh eyes. Of course, we can't do it alone. We know when to ask for help, collaborate with others, and partner with smart people. We embrace diversity and openness because it's in our DNA. We push limits and reward great ideas. What is your great idea?
As a Cloud Data Services Specialist, you will be responsible for driving new business in a set of accounts within NetApp's Enterprise segment leveraging NetApp's portfolio of Cloud offerings. As a CDS Specialist, you will be responsible for understanding your customers Cloud initiatives, the business outcomes they seek and mapping NetApp's Cloud products to help solve some of their most complex data problems. This is an entrepreneurial role and experience selling in a start-up environment is strongly desired.
- Become the solution expert in the use cases and products supported by NetApp's Cloud offerings
- Lead the discovery process for qualifying and creating a solution that solves customers objectives
- Lead and own the sales cycle from first meeting to close
- Understand the competitive landscape and alternative options available
- Becoming a master of our Advanced Value Selling techniques and leverage in each customer engagement
- Building trust and legitimacy with prospects
- Being creative in addressing their data challenges
- Teamwork and Collaboration
- Partnering with NetApp functions to ensure customer advocacy
- Strong verbal and written communications skills, including presentation skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with employees within department and across functions.
- Aptitude for understanding how technology products and solutions solve business problems.
- Ability to convey information clearly and provide analysis as needed to help customer make buying decisions.
- 1 - 2 years' experience closing software sales in a B2B environment
- Work ethic that cannot be challenged and a sense of urgency to match
- Data-driven - you can "back of the napkin" it with the best, then go home and build a spreadsheet that brings understanding to any person doubting your strategy and decisions
- You live our core values: We are a team; We are accountable; We have high integrity; We strive to get better every day; We trade value for value.
Typically requires a minimum of 12 years of related experience with a Bachelor's degree; or 8 years and a Master's degree; or a PhD with 5 years experience; or equivalent experience.
In a world full of generalists, NetApp is a specialist. No one knows how to elevate the world's biggest clouds like NetApp. We are data-driven and empowered to innovate. Trust, integrity, and teamwork all combine to make a difference for our customers, partners, and communities.
We expect a healthy work-life balance. Our volunteer time off program is best in class, offering employees 40 hours of paid time off per year to volunteer with their favorite organizations. We provide comprehensive medical, dental, wellness, and vision plans for you and your family. We offer educational assistance, legal services, and access to discounts. We also offer financial savings programs to help you plan for your future.
If you run toward knowledge and problem-solving, join us.
Job Segment: Cloud, Database, Medical, Software Sales, Technology, Healthcare, Sales
Back to top