Academy - Customer Success Manager
- San Diego, CA
- New York, NY
- Sunnyvale, CA
- Schaumburg, IL
- Irvine, CA
- Mississauga, Canada
- Research Triangle Park, NC
- Addison, TX
- Greenwood Village, CO
- Richfield, MN
We're forward-thinking technology people with heart. We make our own rules, drive our own opportunities, and try to approach every challenge with fresh eyes. Of course, we can't do it alone. We know when to ask for help, collaborate with others, and partner with smart people. We embrace diversity and openness because it's in our DNA. We push limits and reward great ideas. What is your great idea?
In a world full of generalists, NetApp is a specialist. We're focused on one thing, helping your business get the most out of your data. NetApp brings the enterprise-grade data services you rely on into the cloud, and the simple flexibility of cloud into the data center. Our industry-leading solutions work across diverse customer environments and the world's biggest public clouds.
The Sales, Support and Services (S3) Academy is a 2-year global development program for Early-In Career talent who aspire to become the next generation of NetApp Leaders, Sales Professionals and Technical Pioneers.
The S3 Academy focuses on helping top talent reach their full potential by providing an initial 90-day training program. The training immerses participants in the software, systems and cloud technologies that are helping shape the world today and tomorrow.
In the Customer Success Manager role, you are responsible for identifying sales opportunities in existing accounts in a sales district. Your goal will be to uncover opportunities and take them to the point of purchase with our field sales and channel partner teams.You will create deep customer satisfaction and product adoption and use this as a springboard to find opportunities to grow businessand ensure to upsell the value of your portfolio with the help of the Sales team.
- Create relationship maps within accounts with plans to expand depth and quality of relationships with buyers and influencers
- Accountable for post-sale account management and driving account growth strategy with wider account team members
- Conduct outreach efforts to maintain and educate stakeholders on NetApp's value proposition and best-in-class products
- Improves customer satisfaction and NetApp product adoption through information campaigns and by helping coordinate support activities
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Good interpersonal, negotiation and organizational skills are needed in order work successfully with prospects, customers, and cross functional teams to meet performance goals.
- Knowledge of tools, Salesforce, SAP, Microsoft Office.
- Entrepreneur minded work ethic.
- Strong interest in a Sales Career.
- Open, Positive Attitude, interested in Technology and how it shapes the future world
- Cool and Calm under pressure
This is an entry-level position, typically having 0 - 3 years of relevant industry experience.
In a world full of generalists, NetApp is a specialist. No one knows how to elevate the world's biggest clouds like NetApp. We are data-driven and empowered to innovate. Trust, integrity, and teamwork all combine to make a difference for our customers, partners, and communities.
We expect a healthy work-life balance. Our volunteer time off program is best in class, offering employees 40 hours of paid time off per year to volunteer with their favorite organizations. We provide comprehensive medical, dental, wellness, and vision plans for you and your family. We offer educational assistance, legal services, and access to discounts. We also offer financial savings programs to help you plan for your future.
If you run toward knowledge and problem-solving, join us.
If the Company determines this role will be performed in Colorado, the starting salary for this position is $79,200. This role could be eligible for comprehensive benefits including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401(K), Paid Time off (PTO), Company bonus, and Employee stock purchase plan.Final compensation will be dependent on various factors such as location, qualifications, certifications, relevant work experience and other factors, consistent with applicable law.
Nearest Major Market: San Jose
Nearest Secondary Market: Palo Alto
Job Segment: Medical, ERP, Field Sales, Manager, Customer Service, Healthcare, Technology, Sales, Management
Back to top