As a Salesforce consultant in Sales Operations, you are in a role that is essential to the success of the CRM application. You will deliver outstanding support services to NetApp Sales users and partner community spread across the globe. You will need to work closely with cross-functional teams which includes Sales, Marketing, IT, Sales Operations. This position requires problem solving skills, analytical skills, identifying and uncovering change requirements. This is a challenging and exciting position with an opportunity to directly impact the effectiveness and success of the sales organization
- Exposure to Salesforce.com implementation
- Ability to work and deliver creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Work with project teams and development teamsto design, implement and deploy features & bug fixes.
- Combination of business analysis and technology implementation experience.
- Understand Enterprise systems and how they are integrated - CRM , Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Systems/Applications/Products in Data Processing, Customer Master data and Enterprise Business Intelligence.
- User Acceptance Testing (UAT) of features and bug fixes for major/minor releases.
- Engage business program managers and technical resources when necessary.
- Proactively improve the sales user experience and make sales tools a competitive advantage, identify/recommend and implement process improvements to ensure a positive customer experience.
- Good hands on experience with Salesforce administration concepts and related configurations including organizational structure and integrations.
- In-depth understanding of Salesforce.com security model, visibility & access controls.
- Background with salesforce.com customization, apex and visual force technologies.
- Good understanding in design of custom objects, page layouts, validation rules, workflow & approval process.
- Experience in Salesforce lightning UI, LWC, CPQ is an added advantage.
- Demonstrating strong knowledge of enterprise issues related to IT architecture, experience in Agile, Scrum Methodologies.
- Good understanding of sales processes, sales systems & marketing process.
- Provide daily operational support for CRM system, which includes admin/configuration changes, lead, user, account, opportunity, forecasting & contact management for both direct (field) and indirect (channel) sales force.
- Perform data quality management - Data analysis, Quality checks and ad-hoc reporting.
- Be a proactive contributor with excellent interpersonal and customer relations skills demonstrated through strong presentation, verbal and written communication.
- Must be flexible to work in 24/5 model - APAC, EMEA and US business and work in shift as assigned by the lead/manager.
- Excellent English language; including verbal, written and comprehension skills.
Job Segment: Sales Operations, Business Analyst, ERP, User Experience, Sales, Technology