- Framingham, MA
As the nation's leading bottled water company, Nestlé Waters North America is dedicated to providing customers with healthy hydration options. Alongside that, we're also committed to developing our people - enabling them to make the most of the many elements that help them to succeed.
Nestlé Waters consists of four business units: Corporate, Retail, Supply Chain and ReadyRefresh by Nestlé. Whichever one of these areas you choose to join, you'll find yourself collaborating with a highly talented team on work that's challenging, engaging and incredibly rewarding. You'll be an essential element of our success: trusted, empowered and supported to make a lasting impact on the very future of our business. It's a chance to use your knowledge, skills and experience to shine brightly and achieve your ambitions - all while delivering healthy hydration to millions of customers.
- Ensure that all dropped trailers are in doors and loaded in a timely fashion
- Move container and bottle trailers to doors to support production requirements of HDPE
- Maintain good housekeeping and sanitation in work areas (yard truck & warehouse areas)
- Process rework damage and/or refused loads
- Assist in returns processing administration
- Assist in Dock Scheduling review and administrative support when required
- Yard Inventory reporting and tracking
- Ensure quality standards of product being shipped
- Proper loading techniques (use of air bags, dividers and load bars as required)
- Daily communication updates with Resources and Managers
- Ensure trailer safety which includes inspection, locked down, and jack stands are properly used
- Controls the yard/communication to 3 rd party carriers on what is being brought onsite
- Other duties as required
- Participation in NCE practices preferred
- Class "A" driver's license, CDL
- Mathematical calculations (multiplication, division, averages, and percentage calculations)
- Problem solving in independent and team setting
- Good physical stamina
- Forklift certification
- Experience with transportation systems and manufacturing
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Radio communication skills
- Problem solving
- Ability to work in a high pressure / fast paced environment
To our veterans and separated service members: you are at the forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to join Nestlé. The skills that you have gained while serving our country, such as adaptability, agility, and leadership, are aligned with the skills that we look for when we think about what success looks like at Nestle. We hope that you will consider sharing in our mission and purpose to enhance quality of life and contribute to a healthier future.
Nestlé Waters North America is the nation's leading bottled water company. Our water brands include Poland Spring, Arrowhead, Ozarka, Deer Park, Zephyrhills and Ice Mountain, Nestlé Pure Life, S. Pellegrino, Perrier and Acqua Panna. We're passionate about creating shared value for society in all kinds of ways: from providing careers and benefits to communities where we operate to environmental stewardship - most notably responsible water management, lightweight packaging and advancing recycling in America. As a valuable part of our team, you'll receive a competitive total rewards package - something that will provide you with the support you need to thrive both inside and outside of work. It's not just the work that you'll find fulfilling here though. As you build a career with us, you'll receive exactly the kind of benefits you'd expect from a leading name in healthy hydration. The only question is, what elements will help you succeed at Nestlé Waters?
Applicants with criminal histories are welcome to apply."
Back to top